View Poll Results: Would you like to see a RESIDENT EVIL title on the X-Box ?????

Voters
26. This poll is closed
  • HELL YES ! , RESIDENT EVIL RULES !

20 76.92%
  • NO WAY , WE DON\'T WANT TO LOWER OURSELVES TO NINTENDOS LEVEL :/

6 23.08%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil On X-box ?

Default Resident Evil On X-box ?

Is this even a possibility ? . Does'nt Microsoft realise that it is one of the most succesfull series' of games in the history of gaming . I honestly believe that many people are buying a GameCube , instead of an X-Box , just for Resident Evil Zero (and maybe Rogue Leader?) .
    If the X-Box somehow got rights to these games , then surely they would be leaving Nintendo in their dust.....................Am i right ??????????
    Last edited by adzmullz1; 08-26-2002 at 06:20 PM.
    Halo 3 will soon be with us , can you feel it ? , can you ?

Registered User The Art Of Dyin's Avatar

yes i agree with u 10000%! i boughyt resident evil dvd and sicne then i have been thinkin bout getting a gc strictly for the resident evil i have every resident evil for psx but now i missing one just bcuz microsoft didnt buy some of the righs plz we should start a petition and send it to microsft.com or sumthin just a thought. some of u might think gamecube can keep its frickin games but resident evil would be an excellent selling for the box. just my opinion.

I already played that game,,,oh yeah already played ZELDA and MARIO too, a few times kinda bored , I bet I would even be bored with Halo 4 by that time a game is just the same ,
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

Registered User The Art Of Dyin's Avatar

that says it all right there even halo 4 will be the same way so is vote doesnt count

Originally posted by The Art Of Dyin
    resident evil would be an excellent selling for the box.
    Can someone send this quote to the secretary of a certain Mr Bill gates
    Halo 3 will soon be with us , can you feel it ? , can you ?

what do you mean by lower ourselves to Nintendo's level.

Registered User Markus_Kalarkus's Avatar

Yes send that quote to Mr. Fences
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Online ID [-ShAdOwZ-]RaptoR{L}

Exclusive right for Rebirth, 0 and 4 were obtained, after that it is unknown.

There are far better horror/survivor games then RE, that being said, I still enjoy the series immesnsely and having it be easier in my grasp would be something I would agree to.
    Life is like a box of chocolates, except death is not done by digestive bile...well...most of the time.

Hidden Content

i heard nintendo wasn't redoing the rest like they did with the first... they were just Re-releasing them and selling them for 20 dollars a pop

any truth to that?
    Be one with it

Originally posted by Zen
    i heard nintendo wasn't redoing the rest like they did with the first... they were just Re-releasing them and selling them for 20 dollars a pop

any truth to that?

Yes...give me a sec, and I'll get you a picture of one of the ports...

Gah I can't find them on IGN anymore..but either way..it looks the same as it did on the 64....
    Last edited by Citainus; 08-27-2002 at 05:01 AM.
    Life is like a box of chocolates, except death is not done by digestive bile...well...most of the time.

Hidden Content

I love RE! One of the reasons why I might buy a GC in the future!
    Morrowind, Strident, Duality, Project Ego, Panzer Dragoon, Shenmue II, Dominion, GTA3, MGS2, Bloodrayne, Sega GT, Hunter, Enclave, Kakuto Chojin, Moto GP, Star Wars:Kotor, Doom III, Unreal Championship, The Matrix, Unseen, Call of Cthulhu, Bruce Lee, Buffy, Deathrow, Yager, Superman, Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor, Xavier Fox, BC, Dimitri, Turok, Ultimate Blade of Darkness, Midtown Madness 3, Mafia, DiabloX, Ninja Gaiden, Streets of Rage, MK: DA, Rocky, Mike Tyson Boxing, Prisoner of War, Dead to Rights, Pro Race Driver, Ghost Recon, Xmen Next Dimension, Quantum Redshift, Brute Force, Transworld Snowboarding, and Soul Caliber 2!!!

Why do you guys always bash a game series that's not on the xbox? C'mon....Resident evil is a proven money making series......maybe if you guys would focus on a mix of new and proven money makers...maybe the xbox wouldn't get it's teeth handed to it saleswise. The xbox needs more than just a cult following...it need more of a mass market..
    Meanwhile back at the Ranch,Bificus Beefy AKA Evil_Dr_Beefy and his henchmen The Big Dipper Beast plot the destruction of their arch nemesis Spaceboy

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by Citainus
    Exclusive right for Rebirth, 0 and 4 were obtained, after that it is unknown.

There are far better horror/survivor games then RE, that being said, I still enjoy the series immesnsely and having it be easier in my grasp would be something I would agree to.
    Please tell me what games for the XBOX are "far better horror/survival games then RE" ?

The ONLY survival/horror game for the Xbox, that I am aware of, is Silent Hill 2.

After seeing RE movie, I too fantasized for a moment about buying a GCN just for RE.

I WANT MORE HORROR!!!

Its not gonna happen
    Hidden Content

I thought RE wasnt doing all that well for the level of hype it got. I wouldnt mind it going to the xbox but I sure wouldnt buy it.

I'd love to see it coming out for Xbox, but doubt it'll ever happen...

Originally posted by Evil_Dr_Beefy
    maybe the xbox wouldn't get it's teeth handed to it saleswise. The xbox needs more than just a cult following...it need more of a mass market..
    **** mass market!!!

Mss market is why i have to look at spears on every dam award show mass market tells me that back street boys are hot, mass market tells me to bvuy a honda aqnd put a hudge pipe on it and think it will beat a GT40. If that is the typoe of crap MM brings keep it the hell out of my xbox!!

you knwo what eldse mass market gave us army men 1-467(i liked 237 "the hunt for reason of being) MM made NFS into Motor city online Madden tombraider mario EA as a whole.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. Time is the best teacher; unfortunately it kills all its students. My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right. Nothing is fool proof. Fools are too inventive
    Hidden Content

I would only want RE if they made it a free-roaming 3D environment.

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
    I would only want RE if they made it a free-roaming 3D environment.
    in other words, you dont plan on getting RE at all, lol

Thread Information