Thread: Credit Card For XBL

Registered User Markus_Kalarkus's Avatar

Default Credit Card For XBL

man if that dont cut the cheese my parents would never let me use their credit card for that is there any other way to pay???
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Online ID [-ShAdOwZ-]RaptoR{L}

hmmm... i heard something about prepaid cards... wait until nov 15th, kid.
    Hidden Content

My plots never fail.

If Xbox live is only going to be able to be paid through credit card, then count me out. I hate paying bills through credit cards, actually I hate any payment that gets automatically withdrawn monthly.

You may wonder why? My reasoning is that if I am not satisifed with the service for what ever reason, I can state my case and perhaps be credited a portion of my monthly bill. If they take the payment off a credit card or other means, fat chance you can argue for a credit or refund as the money is already in their hands.

There are prepaid cards that you can use.
    jamesx_2k of TXB
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by Chronik
    If Xbox live is only going to be able to be paid through credit card, then count me out. I hate paying bills through credit cards, actually I hate any payment that gets automatically withdrawn monthly.

You may wonder why? My reasoning is that if I am not satisifed with the service for what ever reason, I can state my case and perhaps be credited a portion of my monthly bill. If they take the payment off a credit card or other means, fat chance you can argue for a credit or refund as the money is already in their hands.
    Not true, the CC company is on your side and is much more powerful then you.

Just to note, there's no monthy fee for at least the first year. At this point the CC is for security purposes only. Though there's absolutely no dout that you'll have the option to pay for additional services with the CC very easily when the time comes.

According to the OXM, you can only use a credit card. A bank card is used the same way though. Open a bank account or have your parents do it for you. Then just input that # where the credit card # goes

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

what r prepaid cards?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

They don't use the credit cards for payment only for age verification and security reasons.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

MS did mention they were going to have pre-paid cards available.

Available in monthly increments.........

1 month
    3 months
    6 months
    9 months
    1 year

But i wouldn't worry about it just yet, as stated before, most users are probably going with the communicator bundle, so you have a year to figure it out.

thnx and meramic hamwich is ur sig of lord of the rings? when frodo and them are going into the forest he says that? still working on the book
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I heard that you can pay using your debit card... If that is true that makes me a lot happier because than I can pay all by myself.. By the way I have a savings account with my debit card...

Where it says, "Maybe it's not the destination that matters. Maybe it's the journey that counts." That is a sort of quote I took from Star Trek: Voyager. When ensign Kim says it, it is actually longer so I just kinda shortened it. As for the pictures, the one on the right is Legolas and the stuff to the left of it is my Typical RPG character. I went to this site and filled out the survey and thats what it said my RPG character would be.

I have read through all 3 LOTR books once and am working on it a second time right now. Great books. You will yearn to read them again once you're done. I now have another book to help me understand the world better. It is called A Tolkien Beastiary. It has all sorts of information in it. Everything from what the Haradrim look like to the plant life in Middle Earth. You will find out what the Haradrim are either late in the second book or somewhere in the third.
    Last edited by MerimacHamwich; 08-28-2002 at 02:33 PM.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Can't we use debit cards?
    All losers have a place in this world, the make the winners look good.

The prepaid cards are for download puroposes only
    Hidden Content

Absolutely. You can use any card that can be used as a Credit Card.

Wow, this has been discussed more than enough times. It's kinda like kicking a dead horse.
    RIP Dave

just like MerimacHamwich said the credit card is for age verification that you are over the age of 18 or someone over the age of 18 is allowing you to play.

Thread Information