Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Major Complaint!!!

Default Major Complaint!!!

OK, I started to look at my PGR and Halo manuals and they fell apart, the pages just fell apart from the center binding, WHAT CHEAP CRAP! Seriously, that kinda sucks, now I gotta staple them, but you know, its all worth it if the game rocks!

Wow thats a huge complaint. It's a good thing u let all of us know about the manual and how it fell apart. I might be tempted to look at it now

maybe you shouldn't throw your manuals around...

Oh, no! The manual sucks! <Insert Sarcastic Remark Here>
    In this world, there are three kinds of people: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what the hell just happenned. F0X-H0UND 0wnZ j00 n00b|3 b3@tC|-|!

Stupid manuals! grrr
    Waiting = Dumb

When the possibility's are endless and infinite, the only decision is where to start. *With the X-Box*

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Hey, have this...it's "calm down" medicine:

Default To clarify........

The center staple that binds it missed some pages in the manuals so some pages are loose. However, the manuals seem nicely written and show clearly the controls and such, but they are not overly detailed about the game.

let me just say this first....i LOVE XBOX...ok now i got my copy of PGR yesterday and the first copy i got the disc had gotten loose and was scratched, the second copy i got the dvd case cracked apart, and yes 3 pages of the maual had fallen out, and this upsets me, but guess what? the game still works and thats all that matters, just when you buy your games open them in the store that way if the disc is scratched you can have it replaced

Originally posted by Koolice98
    let me just say this first....i LOVE XBOX...ok now i got my copy of PGR yesterday and the first copy i got the disc had gotten loose and was scratched, the second copy i got the dvd case cracked apart, and yes 3 pages of the maual had fallen out, and this upsets me, but guess what? the game still works and thats all that matters, just when you buy your games open them in the store that way if the disc is scratched you can have it replaced
    Some Ps2 freak at where you bought the game probably tampered with it "I'll show those x-Boxers who's boss in these parts"
    Waiting = Dumb

When the possibility's are endless and infinite, the only decision is where to start. *With the X-Box*

Originally posted by Maximus
    Hey, have this...it's "calm down" medicine:

Nah, I was just being sarcastic, besides I'm not a big drinker
    Waiting = Dumb

Default lol

My saying this is a MAJOR issue was being sarcastic, lol. Its no big deal by any means, lol.

Gee, Charles...lol...that was for Mojo! hehe

Default Do you know what my major complaint is...?

The Xbox is small! I thought it was supposed to be BIG! Many people were *****in' about how big it is and when I look at it for the first time in Xbox koisk at EB, it looked so SMALL!

The reason why I wanted to buy it was because I thought it would take up so much space in my entertainment center so I won't have to worry about dusting the clearance around it. Now it look so small and now I have to worry about dusting...

-ChaZ

Default funny.......

Thanks for the laugh, I never thought about the dusting part, good point! Actually, in comparison to other consoles, it is big, especially next to the Gamecube (**** its small), however, it isn't near as big as the pictures made it look. It will fit nicely on top of a VCR or elsewhere.

Default Re: Major Complaint!!!

Originally posted by mojo__31
    OK, I started to look at my PGR and Halo manuals and they fell apart, the pages just fell apart from the center binding, WHAT CHEAP CRAP! Seriously, that kinda sucks, now I gotta staple them, but you know, its all worth it if the game rocks!
    You wanker, who gives a **** - its your own fault for lettin your mum wipe her arse on them.....

The games are class, the manuals ain't - you shouldn't be reading them anyway.......true gamers only have to play a game they've never seen before for bout 5 mins and they know the controls.....you don't need the manual for out else.....
    Matt Cox - The official XBA European Buddy!
    Xbox Live Gamertag - xboxmanchester

Default lol

Well, since I ain't got the Xbox yet, and I got the games in my hands, the manuals and the cd's is all I can jerk off with.

LOL...this thread has some amazing potential!

I would do the same thing if I had manuals only because the XBox isn't available at the moment...in fact, I'm foaming at the mouth of the thought of my calendar reading November 15th!

By the way, for those who don't know, the XBox is no larger than an average VCR...and it's black, so it won't even look tacky on an entertainment stand...especially compared to the GameCube which looks like a purple purse that needs a sticker of the dinasaur "Barney" on it

Default however....

If you are one of a lucky few, you might find the Gamecube in designer Black, and then you would be the envy of all your Barney luvin friends.

Default Re: lol

Originally posted by mojo__31
    Well, since I ain't got the Xbox yet, and I got the games in my hands, the manuals and the cd's is all I can jerk off with.
    I earned a degree in Masturbology, and I think I can help you on how you can accomplish with what you are trying to attempting to.

Look at the hole in the cd... If you can easily fit in it, no problem, just move cd up and down.

However, if it doesn't fit (which I seriously doubt) then try wrapping your manual around your manhood, and follow same instruction as given for cd...

Enjoy!

-ChaZ

Thread Information