Thread: Timesplitters 2 is dumb

Default Timesplitters 2 is dumb

Well not the game as a whole, but the enemies are dumb as ****. The game is quite fun and I will prolly get it, but the enemy A.I. is horrible. I walk in a room with 2 enemies, one is standing over in the corner the other standing right in front of me next to 2 explosive barrels, there is also a camera in the middle of the room. I walk semi-close to the guy in front of me and shoot him down with the assault rifle (that alone should make enough noise) then adding to the nosie the 2 barrels explode. Neither the camera or the soldier noticed anything. So the enemies in the game are quite dumb, but like I said I will prolly get it casue i'm really wanting another FPS, there are only 2 out now that i can thank of. (Halo and Bond) and ive played both for quite some time.

Yeah im done now.

Yeah the Russian soldiers are dumb as hell. This game is a duplicate of GoldenEye, even down to the crappy enemy AI.

But for the ones who just stand still, either looking foolishly at a corner or wall, unaware of the world and circumstances around them; those dumb soldiers actually make it more fun, allowing time for head shots and for placing timed mines on enemies.

Even if AI isnt improved by the release of TS2, this games as a FPS can run circles around Agent Under Fire. It's fun factor is through the roof.

You shouldnt stare directly at it, but perhaps it is time to change it up. Meh mabey i will change it.

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

please change ur sig... omg that burns.

Thread Information