Thread: Has anyone tried to completed EVERYTHING?

Default Has anyone tried to completed EVERYTHING?

I was just wondering if anyone had tried to complete ALL THE QUESTS in Morrowind. I don't mean all the little side quests you get from citizens - those would be VERY hard to find and complete. I mean all of the "organized" quests. I, for example, have gotten to House Brother in Redoran (can't go further because of the Ondres Nerano thing), am the Master of both the Thieve's and Fighter's Guilds, and am Mastrer Wizard of the Mage's Guild (can't get Archmage I don't think because trebonius is already dead - same kind of isse as the Ondres Nerano Redoran issue). I have recently started the Morag Tong and will finish that one out too. I know that there is a way to get into House Hlaalu too, so I will get in there and hopefully max out there.

What else is there?

Imerial Cult
    Imperial Legion
    Temple

What else?

I just thought it'd be cool to max out in every faction you can get into. I will definately finish all the ones I have started but not completed, and may consider the others as well... I gotta have SOMETHING to do until I can get XBL, ya know...

if ur talkin bout finishin EVERYTHING with one single player u cant. there will b one great house not finished, or even started.

You can also become a vampire and do quests for 1 of the 3 vampire groups.
    Here's how bad I suck

Don't get a free IPOD - Hidden Content

old sig Made by professor_frink he is the sig man!
    http://hosting.reversedreality.com/user_images/jschelm/sig.jpg

Playya, I know you can't do all three houses. If you noticed, I talked about every faction YOU COULD GET INTO. Obviously you can't get into all three Great Houses. Heck, you're only supposed to get into 1, but the glitch allows two. And as far as vampire quests. Once you're cured of Corprus disease in the main quest, I don't think you CAN become a vampire, can you?

I doubt that you can. From what I hear once you are cured of corpus you are immune to all of the diseases.
    Here's how bad I suck

Don't get a free IPOD - Hidden Content

old sig Made by professor_frink he is the sig man!
    http://hosting.reversedreality.com/user_images/jschelm/sig.jpg

I have mastered these factions:

Fighter's Guild
    Mage's Guild
    Thieve's Guild
    Temple
    Imperial Cult
    Imperial Legion
    Morag Tong

I'm a lawman in Telvannii and Hlaalu. I completed Redoran in a different game.

Doe anyone know of any way to advance in the blades and ashlanders?

I'm pretty bored with this game now. I'm cleaning out all the Dunmer fortresses. Then I'll go for the Dwemer and Daedric ruins. I'm not too excited about it though.

I think it's impossible to do quests for every single house/guild/whatever with one character. The Great House quests will conflict with each other.
    Yep, another TXB member visting while the site's down.

You know, I think once I have done everything I want to do in the game, I am going to try to wipe out the entire population of Morrowind. Not the easy way - taunting people til they attack so that no one will attack you back. But rather just start traveling through Morrowind and killing anyone I see with impunity. Then whenever you walk into a town, you get mobbed. That would be the only way it would be challenging... Think about it, your bounty will continue to rise, correct? What happens when all the ordinators/guards/etc. are gone? Will you still have a bounty? Or will it disappear?

Can you imagine how creepy it would be to walk around Morrowind, and never running into ANYONE?! How creepy would it be to have Vivec a complete ghostown...

LOL...

OK, I gotta try this... See you in a few months...

Registered User halocombat4ever's Avatar

i heard there are 400 quests total
    Hidden Content

prepare to die!!!!

Originally posted by headgamer
    You know, I think once I have done everything I want to do in the game, I am going to try to wipe out the entire population of Morrowind. Not the easy way - taunting people til they attack so that no one will attack you back. But rather just start traveling through Morrowind and killing anyone I see with impunity. Then whenever you walk into a town, you get mobbed. That would be the only way it would be challenging... Think about it, your bounty will continue to rise, correct? What happens when all the ordinators/guards/etc. are gone? Will you still have a bounty? Or will it disappear?

Can you imagine how creepy it would be to walk around Morrowind, and never running into ANYONE?! How creepy would it be to have Vivec a complete ghostown...

LOL...

OK, I gotta try this... See you in a few months...

once you get to a certain bounty gaurds will be afaid of you and will not attack until you attack them. the guards will also reappear. It is fun to be a notorius outlaw. i have like a 50000 bounty on my head right now.

I am the head of the
    mages
    fighters
    thieves
    Imperial cult
    Imperial legion
    Temple
    morag tong
    Hlaalu

and more but i forget.

Thread Information