Thread: What the frig?

Default What the frig?

The damn Balmora silt strider driver just disappeared on me. This game friggin' sucks.

Default Re: What the frig?

Originally posted by Dar
    The damn Balmora silt strider driver just disappeared on me. This game friggin' sucks.
    Check that he didn't fall off the ledge behind the silt strider. Thats what happened to mine and I thought the same thing.

Default Re: Re: What the frig?

Originally posted by Scorpion}{

Check that he didn't fall off the ledge behind the silt strider. Thats what happened to mine and I thought the same thing.
    I did that. He's long gone. Sharn gra muzgro style.

In my game the one in Ald'ruhn is messed up too...he is standing on the side of the step.....But the one in Balmora is standing down "on th ground"....like he is mad at me or something...I guess that we have to plan for a birthday partty for those b@st@rds, or we are going to talk a walk from Manhatten to Hawai.......
    "Crack heads in the basements / how can you face it.Your mother didn't want you,but you're still born / The kid wants a role, but of course his pops is gone"
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

Default Re: What the frig?

Originally posted by Dar
    Dar dude, maybe you should get a NEW GAME. Or have you tried that? Sorry about ALL your problems, but all i say you do is get a new version. You sure have had good luck!!
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

"TCM -- Forever Gunnin' For The Best; To The First 4"

Default Re: Re: What the frig?

Originally posted by halo_11

Dar dude, maybe you should get a NEW GAME. Or have you tried that? Sorry about ALL your problems, but all i say you do is get a new version. You sure have had good luck!!
    From what I have been reading there are no fixes out from Bethesda yet. Even if you go get one from Best Buy today you probably have the same exact game that all of us who got it the day it came out do. If this isn't true, let me know because I am going to go trade mine in as well.
    Here's how bad I suck

Don't get a free IPOD - Hidden Content

old sig Made by professor_frink he is the sig man!
    http://hosting.reversedreality.com/user_images/jschelm/sig.jpg

The chance of a "fixed" version of Morrowind are very slim...but there is a possibility for add-ons, such as new weapons, armor, etc. I emailed Bethesda about this a week or so ago.
    Yep, another TXB member visting while the site's down.

When I was in my first hour of morrowind I wanted to take the silt strider somewhere. I was in seyda neen. Well the lady there just kept walking around and I killed her for not doing her job. But I never go to seyda neen.

Thread Information