Thread: Valley of the Wind

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Valley of the Wind

where is it, all the directions that the npcs give me r ****ed up, ive wandered all the way to teh zainab camp. can some one PLZ help me.

Default Re: Valley of the Wind

Originally posted by Playya
    where is it, all the directions that the npcs give me r ****ed up, ive wandered all the way to teh zainab camp. can some one PLZ help me.
    Ok I havn't played in a while so the names of places may be a bit farqed up in my head, and rather than confuse I'll just explain where it is, here goes:

there is a dwenmer stronghold south of Dagon Fel if you go pretty much straight south (across the water) you'll be in a canyon.

hint: look for two really really tall spires on each side, just in from the mouth of the canyon.

It is right in this area, once you find the canyon you walk all the way up it, and follow the trail up and around to the door, inside the door is....

did you get that?
    DISCLAIMER: I love my XBox, but I HATE M$ business practices
    Someone once said: "Transmitting the human voice over copper wire is impossible, and if it were possible, the thing would have no practical use.
    HA!!

is that the valley you go through to get to the cavern of the incarnate where azura tells you that u are the nerevar and u get that ring???

one and the same
    RIP Dave

i found it, i used a location finder that i downloaded.

whered u download that at?

do u know where I can get 1 that u dont have to download???

For me, it was just easier to follow the coastline. The valley is right before the Ashlands become the Grazelands (so if you see grass, you've gone too far). There are a bunch of large spires near the coast right in front of it's opening. As you go down the valley, you should pass a tomb on your left. If you do, then you're going to the right place. It's still along walk though. Eventually, the path will start to curve right and up.

Hope that helps.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Thread Information