Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I NEED! to know

well dude if you are still trying to decide i would just go breton mage heh cuz 1. its ALOT funner especialy in the beggining... making spells etc., 2. once you get to about level 20 and get some good weapons and money just like raise your long sword to 100 and you will have a awesome fighter... and have some kickass spells to boot i guess it doesnt really matter what way you go since it pretty much evens out eventually... that being said you can also try a nightblade thats like a thief/mage class...

Not sure but have done very well with a Imperial Knight charcter. SpeechCraft was a big deciding factor with me. Since after my first character was a bomb it has helped me out alot.

I would suggest either the Mage or the Lady as a sign. If you want to complete as many quests for as many different factions as possible, choose the Mage; it'll give you more flexibility (as well as more MP). If you simply want to be a great fighter, choose the Lady (especially if you're Imperial).

If I play through the game again (something I don't want to do right now), I'm going to experiment with a High Elf using the Atronach sign. That'll be a challenge.
    Yep, another TXB member visting while the site's down.

Thread Information