Thread: Does Turok: Evolution's multiplayer have bots?

Default Does Turok: Evolution's multiplayer have bots?

no biggie, but it would add something to the game.

oh yes! this is important! if it has a death match mode IT MUST HAVE BOTS! if not then they funked up like the makers of halo did. halo could have been a perfect ten if it had single player deathmatch mode using bots.
    good point, shorter93.
    TXB IZ GAAAAAAY!
    XBA 0WNZ!

No i haven't seen anything for bots. But the game is still very fun.

Originally posted by redrum237
    No i haven't seen anything for bots. But the game is still very fun.
    well i'm glad to hear it's fun i might end up getting this one! i've been waiting for this and a few others for a while hopefully this won't dissapoint like enclave. the graphics look awesome, i just hope it's not a 12 hour demo/hunteresque type game. we need longer games to justify the hefty 50 dollar price tags that come on these games.
    TXB IZ GAAAAAAY!
    XBA 0WNZ!

Havent tried it out yet, I checked to see if it had bots, but I got the game a few hours ago and have nobody to play the game with.

Registered User The Art Of Dyin's Avatar

Originally posted by GO BUCCS!!!
    oh yes! this is important! if it has a death match mode IT MUST HAVE BOTS! if not then they funked up like the makers of halo did. halo could have been a perfect ten if it had single player deathmatch mode using bots.
    good point, shorter93.

omg u are soooo correct i tried to play halo multiplayer (by myself) and im like WTF?! no fuggin bots? that just brought down my rating down a tinsy bit of all of what halo is worth.

( i have almsot beaten it for the 15th time) ***(exact)***

Originally posted by The Art Of Dyin

omg u are soooo correct i tried to play halo multiplayer (by myself) and im like WTF?! no fuggin bots? that just brought down my rating down a tinsy bit of all of what halo is worth.

( i have almsot beaten it for the 15th time) ***(exact)***
    lol! that's what i'm sayin'. i put it on multiplayer and ran around in beatutifull graphical areasw in what could have been a AWESOME experience. instead it was just a waste of disc space.
    TXB IZ GAAAAAAY!
    XBA 0WNZ!

No bots that I could see. However some of the mutiplayer levels have some evil 'extras'. For example, in one level, which is all tree fort type structures, if you fall to the ground, there are packs of raptors roaming around looking to make your life hell.

But not bots at all.

Originally posted by GO BUCCS!!!
    i just hope it's not a 12 hour demo/hunteresque type game. we need longer games to justify the hefty 50 dollar price tags that come on these games.
    Trust me, unless you are some FPS prodigy this one will last you longer than 12 hours. I picked it up Last Thursday night, have played it everynight since then and I am almost done with Chapter 5. There are 15 chapters total, and I have heard that the difficulty increases from here. Of course there is the 4 man deathmatches for longevity. Yes, the no bot thing stinks. One other drawback is that there are no difficulty settings like normal / heroic / legendary, but I will play through this single player game at least once more. I will beat it once straight, then I will use the ammo code to play the game with only the Tek bow without running out of arrows.
    TIME flies!

Thread Information