Thread: See how the rest of Turok looks with these cheat codes!!!

Smile See how the rest of Turok looks with these cheat codes!!!

Invisibility
    To turn on Invisibility, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "sllewgh". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.

Unlimited Ammo
    To get unlimited ammo, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "madman". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.

Unlock All Levels
    To unlock all levels, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "sellout". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.

Unlock All Weapons
    To unlock all weapons, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "texas". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.

Unlock All Weapons
    To unlock all weapons, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "texas". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.
    Hidden Content
    Turok: Evolution kicks serious ass!!!
    Hidden Content
    So does Enclave!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Cheats are for sissies, might as well not play the game.

Originally posted by Chronik
    Cheats are for sissies, might as well not play the game.
    Then don't use them, and stop flooding the forum with useless posts!!! I put them up here for whoever wants them.
    Hidden Content
    Turok: Evolution kicks serious ass!!!
    Hidden Content
    So does Enclave!!!!!
    Hidden Content

So how does the rest of Turok look? Did you use them? By the way, you left off the code for invincibility courtesy of ign.com

emerpus

makes you invincible.

I'll use these after I win the game perhaps.
    -Radar

Originally posted by consolegamer

Then don't use them, and stop flooding the forum with useless posts!!! I put them up here for whoever wants them.
    Who ****ed in your Cornflakes this morning?

Chill the F out, I just made a statement about how I feel bout cheats, trust me, the only thing flooding this forum is your presence.

talk about flooding the forums with spam how many times do you need to post this?
    ------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

Default Re: See how the rest of Turok looks with these cheat codes!!!

Invisibility
    To turn on Invisibility, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "sllewgh". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.

Unlimited Ammo
    To get unlimited ammo, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "madman". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.

Unlock All Levels
    To unlock all levels, go to the Cheats menu at the title screen and enter the code "sellout". Then turn on the Cheat at that menu to activate it.

Unlock All Weapons

Unlock All Weapons
    finally! a game with cheat codes right off the bat! yet another reason why turok is turning out to be a must buy game.
    TXB IZ GAAAAAAY!
    XBA 0WNZ!

Funny how you need cheat codes to make the game good. I pity the fool who bought this game.

Originally posted by KviK
    Funny how you need cheat codes to make the game good. I pity the fool who bought this game.
    comming from a nobody, your pity and sentiments amount to nothing, and are basically worthless.
    TXB IZ GAAAAAAY!
    XBA 0WNZ!

Originally posted by GO BUCCS!!!
    comming from a nobody, your pity and sentiments amount to nothing, and are basically worthless.
    Sorry If I am not a forum all-star, and you are ?

Originally posted by GO BUCCS!!!
    haha what are you talking about you just signed up this month your the nobody

and also cheating is stupid unless you have beat the game even then i hardly use them
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

Thread Information