Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fifa 2003

Default Fifa 2003

I don't know about you guys , but with me being British and everything , i am really , really, REALLY , looking foward to this game coming out , even though EA won't tell me when. Anybody interested enough to know when it's coming out ?????????
    Halo 3 will soon be with us , can you feel it ? , can you ?

Yes indeed. The Fifa games are always good. However, due to EA's crappy attitude towards xbox I won't be buying this game if it even comes out for xbox. I heard that EA will no onger bring any Fifa games to xbox. Fifa World Cup was the last. I hope this isn't true but it is a possibility.

I hate EA!
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    Yes indeed. The Fifa games are always good. However, due to EA's crappy attitude towards xbox I won't be buying this game if it even comes out for xbox. I heard that EA will no onger bring any Fifa games to xbox. Fifa World Cup was the last. I hope this isn't true but it is a possibility.

I hate EA!
    You heard wrong. 2003 is coming to xbox and 2003 will be good because the ball will be its own model this time so if it hits the body it will bounce out a random direction unlike 2002 and previous titles where the ball was part of the model.

These are great posts guys , but does anyone know when it's coming out ?????????????????????

Originally posted by adzmullz1
    These are great posts guys , but does anyone know when it's coming out ?????????????????????
    October 28th

Early 2003 is my reckoning. But I can't find it on the OXM listing of games to be released. I just hope the gameplay isn't that very complicated since I just want to have fun whilst playing football.

PS. Oh, and Arsenal are gonna keep the double!
    Proud owner of Halo: Combat Evolved

FIFA better come out to the xbox! It is the best soccer game and its presence will be missed if EA decides to ditch us!

Originally posted by Shaggy
    FIFA better come out to the xbox! It is the best soccer game and its presence will be missed if EA decides to ditch us!
    www.ebgames.com

Well , according to this months official x-box magazine , it is coming to x-box , definatlely !. The only question is when , i don't think it will be october , but it will be b4 2003 . Maybe late november ?????????

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

I must have this game. Fifa 2002 with so wicked. I know that fifa 2003 is going to be even better. I just need to wait until October 28th.

Arsenal fan eh? Well as you can see I like Chelsea. I hope they take it up a notch this year and win the FA!
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

I just watched this video on ignxbox for Fifa 2003 and it looks amazing. Although I don't know if any of it is the ingame engine. I am getting hyped! Although I won't buy this title brand new. I will only trade for it or buy it used because it is EA and they seem to discriminate against xbox.

That movie is all ingame.

SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE BUT I WORK AT GAMESTOP AND THE DATE FOR FIFA 2003 IS OCTOBER 30TH. TAKE IT EASY. AND SERIOUSLY DON'T BE SURPRISED AT A EARLY NOV. RELEASE. IF YOU WANT E-MAIL ME ANYTIME AND I'LL TELL YOU THE DATE. MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS DOC08@BELLSOUTH.NET OH YEAH HALO 2 COMES OUT NEXT OCTOBER (03). IT'S IN THE COMPUTER SYSTEM.

I am with all you peeps. Fifa is one of my favorite games, and I think my brother and I may have mastered it! I can't wait to get the new one, I just hope they get rid of the times when you can see the ball go through people on the replays, it kind of makes me angry when my opponents scores a goal when it goes through one of my players.

Also, this is kinda weird, when I play it seems that I get better at playing soccer on the team. My reactions are much quicker, and I notice open players more often. Kinda ****ed up the way the world works huh?

- London

Originally posted by K-Rock
    SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE BUT I WORK AT GAMESTOP AND THE DATE FOR FIFA 2003 IS OCTOBER 30TH. TAKE IT EASY. AND SERIOUSLY DON'T BE SURPRISED AT A EARLY NOV. RELEASE. IF YOU WANT E-MAIL ME ANYTIME AND I'LL TELL YOU THE DATE. MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS DOC08@BELLSOUTH.NET OH YEAH HALO 2 COMES OUT NEXT OCTOBER (03). IT'S IN THE COMPUTER SYSTEM.
    You cant be serious K-Rock!! Halo 2 can't come out that late!! How long does it take to finish a game that they have allready talked some much about and confirmed???

Anyway, it sucks...I want my halo 2 in November at the latest!!

- London

Well , it seems that there are a lot more FIFA fans than i thought there would be , does anyone know if october 28th or 30th or whatever the date it 's coming out is the worldwide release date or jus the U.S release date ???????

I am pretty sure that is the US release date. How about we call football by its real name from now on. I hate it when people call american football, football. We will call american football tackle. We will call soccer by its rightful name, football.

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    We will call soccer by its rightful name, football.
    If only we would !

I am starting to get really hyped about FIFA 2003. It just looks so sweet in that video! Football forever!
    I hope I am one of the characters in that game someday.

Thread Information