Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fifa 2003

yes, that movie IS amazing.

Originally posted by K-Rock
    SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE BUT I WORK AT GAMESTOP AND THE DATE FOR FIFA 2003 IS OCTOBER 30TH. TAKE IT EASY. AND SERIOUSLY DON'T BE SURPRISED AT A EARLY NOV. RELEASE. IF YOU WANT E-MAIL ME ANYTIME AND I'LL TELL YOU THE DATE. MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS DOC08@BELLSOUTH.NET OH YEAH HALO 2 COMES OUT NEXT OCTOBER (03). IT'S IN THE COMPUTER SYSTEM.
    You are fired.

are you sure its in game?

FIFA 2003 is going to be the best football game ever by the looks of it , and , Newcastle will win the F.A cup !
    Halo 3 will soon be with us , can you feel it ? , can you ?

Talking

I like FIFA series , I might get it for the XBox.
    Is EA Sports bring out they "The FA Premier League Stars 2003" soccer games this year as well , EA Sports Euro 2004 will come out in 2004 before Euro 2004.

EA Sports to soccer games is like what Capcom do with fighting games , just keep bringing them out.but they not the only ones

i have fifa 2002 for my gc, and its a very good game, im going to follow the tradition and get 03 for my gc, im just too used to the controls. i think you can understand that

Everybody says that video is in game graphics (on the xbox) and I am very excited. I hope they get even better! In North America very little football games come out. There is Sega Soccer Slam, Virtua Striker, Fifa, and their used to be International Superstar Soccer and David Becham Soccer. Another one is Red Card Soccer. ISS was good and Fifa is probably the best. Virtua Striker sucks ass and I havent played the rest. Wow there are more than I thought. Still, only 2 out of 6 good games isnt a very good record. I lost my train of thought.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

I thought Fifa 2002 is the one that sucked, with only the World Cup mode in it or something? Maybe i am just thinking of something else. Whos knows.

in UK Fifa games are always released in November, so FIFA 2003 will be released in UK in November 2002
    as it has been for many years in Uk. just in time for Xmas then...
    We'll lead as two kings....

You can unlock other modes in 2002. It isn't just the World Cup though that's it's main theme. FIFA 2002 was OK and I liked it's manual shoots and passed (though it's very tricky at first) but hated it's "Star" Players thing. There are still really annoying niggles with the FIFA series that I hate such as the ball control and skills. I for one would like to see individual player skills and moves be put up there. Also with the X-Boxes HD I wouldn't mind seeing a more indepth "Training Mode" where player(s) needs to be kept training to keep all his/their attributes up. I mean Championship Manager series are excellent games but it's only management and I get bored to easily when selling or buying the likes of Figo and Ronaldo (doesn't everybody?) but a football game with the "managements" of CM? Wow! Of course I'm not talking about the indepth issues of management but I would like to see a more involved gaming. Maybe the game could be designed to cater for it's specific user depending on his/her level of skill whilst playing a game? (Max Payne "Fugitive" setting but alot more advance). FIFA 2003 won't have that but it will have other things. Perhaps a football game that will have it in the future? Well here's to hoping.

EDIT

PS. Yes, I am a Arsenal fan. Been a Arsenal fan for almost 9 years now (I'm 16) and I still think they can keep the double! C'mon you Gunners!
    Proud owner of Halo: Combat Evolved

Originally posted by Tinny

Yes, I am a Arsenal fan. Been a Arsenal fan for almost 9 years now (I'm 16) and I still think they can keep the double! C'mon you Gunners!
    Arsenal will win the league and go far in the champions league , but the F.A cup is newcastle's ! .

FIFA Football 2003 (Xbox)

Coming Soon -- Advance order now!
    Platform: Xbox
    Electronic Arts
    Video Game - 1 November, 2002

I found this on Amazon.co.uk , so , for all my fellow British people , the 1st of November is the day that you call in sick !!!

fifa 2003 will kick ass!!!!! Im getting it for Computer though! Downloading patches is the best!!! And i agree with you all soccer is football!!!

Originally posted by Calve
    fifa 2003 will kick ass!!!!! Im getting it for Computer though! Downloading patches is the best!!! And i agree with you all soccer is football!!!
    Is'nt the X-Box supposed to be the death of P.C games ?

Better to play fifa would 3 other friends then playing alone.

Originally posted by KviK
    Better to play fifa would 3 other friends then playing alone.
    you can play fifa 2003 over thye net on the comp! and i have four controllers on my comp!!!

You play FIFA on your own first so that you get good , then you envite your friends round and kicks there buts !

For all of you football fans. Go to the offtopic lounge and enter the thread named Euro 2004. I made an XBA fantasy league. I urge all of you football fans to join! Me and Calve want more competition! So far only Calve and I have joined. The More the Merrier, as long as you are a football fan and not just doing it to flame us or something dumb.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

One feature I want in Fifa2k3:

THE ABILITY TO SAVE FREAKING REPLAYS.

If I pull off an r.carlos free kick i want to be able to save it and show my friends!

cant wait till this game comes out for xbox...im gonna own all my friends in this...of course im gonna play under brazil...wata u tink nig!?!

by watching that vid i can see this game is gonna be on my shelf next to halo, the graphics look awesome and i could see the first thing was zanetti and it looked exaclty like him, this game is gonna be great...is there a date for this game to come out? or is there any info about it...post it! thanx peace out
    Hidden Content
    Hit up
    http://kevhead.cjb.net
    funny ass site, check it out.

Thread Information