Thread: **** the Wait!

Default **** the Wait!

I can't even stand to play my N64 now, it seems so crude compared to the Xbox. I still love my PC and am playing a few games on it, but this waiting is torchering me. Especially since I have the accessories and a few games in my hands already!

i sold my dreamcast about a month ago i could have been playing NFL2K2 rite now and i can't stand computer games only twice a week for me i sold the DC to get money to buy Xbox and i sold my GBA so im very depressed rite now lmao
    Xbox 4-life
    Munch 4-life

And what?

Default ....?

I will sell you an N64 with memory upgrade and 6 games and two controllers with a memory card, overnight shipping included for $75!!!!

lol, seriously!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

lol, Mojo...keep your junk, dude! I have to! Actually, when I camp out on the night before the 15th, I am going to do a demonstration for all the people waiting in line with me...I'm going to take my truck and run over my N64

~~~XBox pRyDe!!~~~

i had and sold a n64 with 11 games and 2 controllers for 100 dallors to my cousin already and i need money to buy xbox games os i would spend nothing
    Xbox 4-life
    Munch 4-life

And what?

maximus...jsut make sure you got someone holding your place in line while your doing that dont want to lose an xbox cuz you were smashing a n64....that would suck....but i guess then you could just start running people over to get their xbox's

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

hehehe, Smack...actually, I have that covered...I have a buddy coming with me Come on now, do you expect me to drink and smoke all night all by myself?

Originally posted by Maximus
    lol, Mojo...keep your junk, dude! I have to! Actually, when I camp out on the night before the 15th, I am going to do a demonstration for all the people waiting in line with me...I'm going to take my truck and run over my N64

~~~XBox pRyDe!!~~~
    hahaha, man I'd pay to see that *hint hint make them pay to view the destruction hint hint* lol
    Waiting = Dumb

When the possibility's are endless and infinite, the only decision is where to start. *With the X-Box*

Thread Information