silent hill 2
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Owned And Operated by Yours Truely

RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

Altered Beast

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Im serious. Walking peacefully down a road and all of a sudden...BANG! You're hit from above by a damn cliff racer that you never saw coming, and you jump...not really get scared, but the kind of cheap, new-age horror films kind of jump...

Resident Evil was boring...more doors to open than enemies to fight...and RE2 was not scary at all, the environment was just lacking...
    I know exactly how you feel...or when you hear the racers and look up and a damn rat bites you from behind...
    I own Spiderman, Halo, JSRF, Project Gotham Racing, TH2X, Blood Omen2, Amped, Dark Summit, SSX Tricky, Azurik, Max Payne, Amped, Splashdown, Crazy Taxi 3, Dead to Rights, Toejam&Earl3, TH4, Myst 3, Hunter the Reckoning, Pirates, Test Drive and Morrowind on XBox.
    Systems are Xbox, PS2, Dreamcast, N64 and GameBoy Advance Hidden Content

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Originally posted by DVDGNZ

Why don't you just say you haven't played it?! Their are NO boarded up windows in RE 1!

I wont say that because I actually have played RE1 many many times...but I was making the window reference to NOTLD the movie...and there are boarded up windows in RE2...but RE1 was not scary at all...by the time you found a new zombie to fight, you were more bored and ticked off than scared.

I wont say that because I actually have played RE1 many many times...but I was making the window reference to NOTLD the movie...and there are boarded up windows in RE2...but RE1 was not scary at all...by the time you found a new zombie to fight, you were more bored and ticked off than scared.

You quoted me where I said that the dogs jumping through the windows in RE 1 was scary . Your response to that was "Maybe you people havent watched Night of the Living Dead enough times...when you see a boarded up window, something is going to jump thru it..." Don't quote me if your going to talk about another subject.
    Morrowind, Strident, Duality, Project Ego, Panzer Dragoon, Shenmue II, Dominion, GTA3, MGS2, Bloodrayne, Sega GT, Hunter, Enclave, Kakuto Chojin, Moto GP, Star Wars:Kotor, Doom III, Unreal Championship, The Matrix, Unseen, Call of Cthulhu, Bruce Lee, Buffy, Deathrow, Yager, Superman, Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor, Xavier Fox, BC, Dimitri, Turok, Ultimate Blade of Darkness, Midtown Madness 3, Mafia, DiabloX, Ninja Gaiden, Streets of Rage, MK: DA, Rocky, Mike Tyson Boxing, Prisoner of War, Dead to Rights, Pro Race Driver, Ghost Recon, Xmen Next Dimension, Quantum Redshift, Brute Force, Transworld Snowboarding, and Soul Caliber 2!!!

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Originally posted by DVDGNZ

You quoted me where I said that the dogs jumping through the windows in RE 1 was scary . Your response to that was "Maybe you people havent watched Night of the Living Dead enough times...when you see a boarded up window, something is going to jump thru it..." Don't quote me if your going to talk about another subject.

Notice when I made the window comment, the previous subject was the movie NOTLD...if you knew anything about proper sentence making, you would know that you are really dumb.

OMG silent hill 2 is fReAky

how about those chirping mannequin things with legs from the waist down and legs from the waist up where its chest is supposed to be? scared the HELL out of me...

the way the flesh glistens and shines in your flashlight beam

the constant paranoia that intensifies when your radio gets louder and louder and louder...

the sick jerky motions of those zombie things when you knock them down and they race around screaming

the skinless nurses shreiking as you crack them with a lead pipe

the run down hotel that is just TEEMING with evil

the...hospital...
    XBOX=WIN
    Proud owner of PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Gamecube. ROCK ON!!!

Official MerimacHamwich "Smarty Mahn Numero Uno" Fanclub Member

Hidden Content

I can't say I've ever been scared playing a game. I can't even imagine it. I especially can't imagine being scared of anything while playing a deliveryman in a game that crashes every ten minutes. I have found games challenging, frustrating, amusing, and entertaining. Scary? No.

davidx

Default puh-lease...

Gee Mahalan,

A good game's never scared you? Puh-lease...

you're probably afraid of the dark.

Fuzion Frenzy is scary...and that's the bottom line!

X

Notice when I made the window comment, the previous subject was the movie NOTLD...if you knew anything about proper sentence making, you would know that you are really dumb.

Then what was the point of quoting me?! Did you make a mistake?! Get lost.
    Morrowind, Strident, Duality, Project Ego, Panzer Dragoon, Shenmue II, Dominion, GTA3, MGS2, Bloodrayne, Sega GT, Hunter, Enclave, Kakuto Chojin, Moto GP, Star Wars:Kotor, Doom III, Unreal Championship, The Matrix, Unseen, Call of Cthulhu, Bruce Lee, Buffy, Deathrow, Yager, Superman, Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor, Xavier Fox, BC, Dimitri, Turok, Ultimate Blade of Darkness, Midtown Madness 3, Mafia, DiabloX, Ninja Gaiden, Streets of Rage, MK: DA, Rocky, Mike Tyson Boxing, Prisoner of War, Dead to Rights, Pro Race Driver, Ghost Recon, Xmen Next Dimension, Quantum Redshift, Brute Force, Transworld Snowboarding, and Soul Caliber 2!!!

*cough* Clive Barker's Undying for PC *cough*

Thread Information