Okay, first I will state the PS2 sucks so you don't think I am biased....I do own one, just for GTA3.

I am getting very frustrated with my xbox. It sits with no worthy games to play on it. I have had it since the first month of launch and it's sad that the only good game is Halo nearly a year later.

Anyone else feel the games just suck? Its not the XBox's fault, its the developers releasing this junk. Microsoft better gobble up a few more Bungies of the world and get me excited about my XBox again.

Let me run thru my expierence with the titles so far:

1. Halo
2. Fever 2002 - Too arcady for me. I am a sports nut and its not my bag. Doesn't mean its a bad game....exchanged for:
3. Madden 2002 - Decent, but a ported feel and really nothing special over any system or a PC Madden.
4. Obi-Wan - Decent fun with the force powers, but another unpolished title that should have been much better. Let down. Beat it and traded in for
5. Max Payne - Colors looked washed and ported to me. I didn't give it much a chance since I figured I'd just get the real deal with it on PC. Traded in for GTA3 on PS2 (The only game worth playin on PS2)
6.rented Knockout Kings - I am a boxing nut. This game is not boxing, more like a NFL Blitz type without silly things happening. Not the xbox fault. Ea must never watch boxing. More punches are thrown in a round in this game then a normal match in life.
7.rented NFL2K3 - Very Nice game. But again, the colors looked washed out like a port and the play calling system just sucked.
8. rented Fever 2003 - Same as 2002, love how I play a whole game with my buddy to score 30+ point between us in the final 2:30 of play.
9. rented Maden 2003 - Same old madden although I didn't play it enough to really eval it.
10.rented spy hunter - had potential but again falls short.
11.rented Dead to Rights - Started off great but very frustrating in jail with the kung fu system. Turned into a button masher without much stragey. still playing though since I hope to get past and continue the fun I was having before the kung fu. I would probably rank this 2nd to halo for me.
12.rented NHL 2002 - EA turned this game into a cross from Hitz and the old EA NHL. Colors were washed once again...lol I can excuse not liking the game style (matter of taste) but the ported, washed out colors are a joke.
13.rented Hunter - Didnt play enough but fel like "Been there, done that....".
14.Morrowind - Great RPG! Nothing I couldn't play on my PC though.
15.rented 007 - Had potential if they didn't spell out everthing with the hints. How lame
16.rented Sega World Series Baseball - Ah, a decent title...I will buy next years version
17.Legends of Wrestling - Poor contol. Another one with potenial that was a big let down. I see a trend here.

Theres more but I think I am already going to get flamed enough.. I want so bad for the Xbox to excite me but it keeps coming up short. It may be time to return to PC gaming and the lame ass buying of video cards every 6 months. The last few games I finished on the PC were a blast: Diablo II, Star Trek Elite Forces, Medal of Honor. Plus I played them online for free.....hmm, leave it to Microsoft to pretend they invented something and charge bucks for it......thats another thread.

No, I will give xbox a few more chances. There are a bunch of games coming the next couple months that look great. Unreal better get here and save my xbox!