Thread: Quantum Redshift...for hardcore speed addicts only!

Default Quantum Redshift...for hardcore speed addicts only!

Quantum Redshift is out in just over two weeks now...anyone besides me pumped for this one? Yes, I know SegaGT will be out in a few days and I will buy it too, but for me these fill entirely different gaps in my Xbox racing collection. Nothing is quite like the sensation of 600-800 mph in a futuristic hover craft WITH weapons...wooohooo! Plus, this one has 4 player split screen deathraces...you know you want it...
    TIME flies!

I'm there too...

Ditto.

Default Re: Quantum Redshift...for hardcore speed addicts only!

Originally posted by TIME
    Quantum Redshift is out in just over two weeks now...anyone besides me pumped for this one? Yes, I know SegaGT will be out in a few days and I will buy it too, but for me these fill entirely different gaps in my Xbox racing collection. Nothing is quite like the sensation of 600-800 mph in a futuristic hover craft WITH weapons...wooohooo! Plus, this one has 4 player split screen deathraces...you know you want it...

It sounds just like Extreme-G Racing on Gamecube, that is is very addictive. I might check this one out, but I need some money.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

I played some super duper racing game at the movies a few weeks ago cause i had time to kill and I wanted to lay down...

Wondering Around

yeah, i'm looking at this game as well, i loved the wipeout games, quantum redshift reminds me of that game.

The game does look damn good and all hands on thus far have been really positive.

I wonder why MS isn't hyping this title more, it really would be a shame to let it sink under the radar.
    The HERCULES of hate!
    The SAMSON of spite!
    Love him with money or he'll hate you with fists!

Some of the original Wipeout team worked on this one also. I think MS's biggest problem the next 3 months is they will have tooo many good games coming out at once. Hard to hype them all. I've looked at the release calendar and had to already start cutting games off my list that I would have bought if they came out last month. I have 10 must have games between now and Christmas...and those are just the cream.
    TIME flies!

this game kinda reminds me of star wars episode one racer which i loved when i was younger, perhaps thats why I am looking forward to this game so much

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

The only problem with games like this is the lack of depth and overall gameplay options...

Thread Information