Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sega gt 2002 review!

Default sega gt 2002 review!

IGN just reviewed the game, if anyone here who has insider/is instersted in reading.

they gave it a 8.8

its looking to be pretty sweet, they said lotsa good things bout the game.

ps. sorry if this has been posted already.

If someone does have insider would you mind copying and pasting in here for those of us that don't have it?

well... i have insider.. but i think if i pasted it here i think the admins would get into trouble or something. i mean this kinda thing happened at teamxbox forums a little while back and IGN totally flipped out..

however...

if you were to leave me ur email addy.. i could possibly email you a 'summary' of what it said?

I've been looking foward to this game. The lack of tracks kinda pi$$es me off, but oh well. That always kills racing games...don't they know that! I hope the add-on disk comes out in a couple months and not 6 months.

yeah, i heard that the addon disc will have new cars as well as new tracks, hopefully they will be really kickass!

even without the game..
    one of the things they said in their review was that it takes a LOOOOONG time for u to get the good stuff.. which is GREAT for a gamer like me.. cause i wanna be in a game for as long as i can.

because if PGRs diffuclty level, i ttook me MONTHS on MONTHS to finish the game entirly.

If you think about it.. 12+ tracks is not really lacking!! Hell Rallisport and PGR both didn't have many tracks .. mainly just mirrors of their normal tracks.. and both those games were damn good... so i wouldn't complain about that.

lol.. forgot to mention this.. but either way.. Tony I sent you my email in a PM and if you didn't get it somehow.. just click on the little email icon thing.. beside homepage and the others that are on there.

I hope you're right. I'll find out next week.

Originally posted by Tony Soprano
    well... i have insider.. but i think if i pasted it here i think the admins would get into trouble or something. i mean this kinda thing happened at teamxbox forums a little while back and IGN totally flipped out..

however...

if you were to leave me ur email addy.. i could possibly email you a 'summary' of what it said?
    PM the "summary" please

-jarvis
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE
    Learn to swim...
    -Tool

jarvis, i tried to pm u the summary, but its too big, and i can only send 1000 words in each message, and each message can only be sent every 60 seconds.

pm me ur email and ill email it to u tho.

Search for the 'IGN reviews sega gt' thread. Someone posted bits of the review and the scores.

Frenchy with attitude!

if you would be kind enough to email me at guibs@videotron.ca with the review I would greatly appreceate. I am still undecided about buying the game, mainly with the floaty gameplay going around and I'd like to get as much info as possible on it.

thanks
    Hidden Content

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

Thumbs up

Thanks man, 8.8 is pretty good!

well, as i said in my first post, sorry if somone has posted it already :P

umm but yeah.. im pretty sure its insider only.. but i cant really tell since i subscribe there..

but yeah.. if its availble for everyone then so much the better :P

http://xbox.ign.com <-- for sega gt 2002 review

haha earlier even the non insiders could view it
    go ahead and post the whole review it was their screw up so let em pay for it
    I dont have insider and I read the whole thing before the idiots finally realised that normal people without insider could go and look at it.
    early bird gets the worm then eh?

lol, yeah i guess.

but i think the mods would probibally thorw a fit if somone where to post it on here.

When you crash...is there damage?
    Hidden Content

When you crash there is no visible damage unfortunatly.. i wish that their was visible damage but oh well I will learn to live without it...

Either way there is a damage meter so everytime you hit the wall.. you will damage your car... At the end of the race money is automatically taken away to repair your car.

Originally posted by nemesYs
    When you crash there is no visible damage unfortunatly.. i wish that their was visible damage but oh well I will learn to live without it...

Either way there is a damage meter so everytime you hit the wall.. you will damage your car... At the end of the race money is automatically taken away to repair your car.
    yeah i heard about that just in pictures and stuff they dont show damage so i wasnt sure
    Hidden Content

heh, just beacause theres no PHYSICAL dammage dosent mean there is no dammage..

eg. they said in the review.. u could win a race that rewards u with $4000 but u only get $1500 cash because u have to psend the other $2500 on repares cause u crashed into ****loads of things..lol

Thread Information