Thread: XBOX link compatable games and Turok

Default XBOX link compatable games and Turok

Hey everyone. Does anyone know how Turok will compare multiplayer? I LOVE Halo multiplayer. 2 days ago I got together with 11 other friends and 2 other xboxes. 12 person Halo kicks TOTAL ass. Will you be able to do this on Turok? Can you hook XBoxes up and link them? I wonder if it will be any good. Are there any other really good games for link play? I think that is where the XBox really shines, link games. But so far, the only one i have tried link is Halo. Thanks for the helo
    "Hope is the denial of reality"

Default Re: XBOX link compatable games and Turok

Originally posted by Virazslo
    Hey everyone. Does anyone know how Turok will compare multiplayer? I LOVE Halo multiplayer. 2 days ago I got together with 11 other friends and 2 other xboxes. 12 person Halo kicks TOTAL ass. Will you be able to do this on Turok? Can you hook XBoxes up and link them? I wonder if it will be any good. Are there any other really good games for link play? I think that is where the XBox really shines, link games. But so far, the only one i have tried link is Halo. Thanks for the helo
    No Turok doesn't have system link unfortunately. Moto GP has system link, thats a racing game though. Halo is the only FPS to have system link for now. Yeah I had a LAN a few weeks ago with 10 people and it was very fun.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Only several games have the system link option...I just got the cable today so im hoping for some 8 player Halo tonight...

Prime | Terror

Is Turok worth buying?

Originally posted by Prime | Terror
    Is Turok worth buying?
    I suggest you rent it, some people like it and some people hate the game. I personally like it a lot, but thats just me. :o

Thread Information