Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long is dead to rights?

Default How long is dead to rights?

Hey, I rented dead to rights earlier today at blockbuster and so far it seems like a really sweet game. I like all the moves you can do to keep yourself from getting shot an all. Well anyways I'm on chapter 3 and I was just curious how long the game is. How many chapters are there? Does it get a lot harder as it goes on?

15 if I'm not mistaken.

But I might very well be mistaken in which case my backup answer would be anywhere between 1 and 100 chapters.

Cheers!
    The HERCULES of hate!
    The SAMSON of spite!
    Love him with money or he'll hate you with fists!

well, a friend of mine bought the game, and he said the game has 15 chapters

I just finished it. It is fifteen chapters.

Nonny

Damn, this game is freaking hard.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

it's as long as you want it to be. wanna take a dump in mid-game? add an hour or so, depending on the magazines you have at your disposal...want to speed thru the game in 47 seconds? Only one way to find out if it can be done...enough stupid posts already, this is idiotic.

EH what is your freaking problem, your post was the idiotic one. I rented the game and for gods sake all I wanted to know is how long it is so if I like it I don't go blow my $50 only to find out I was one chapter away from beating the game. And why do you care if I post, its not like the boards are actually crowded or anything. And no one is forcing you to go into every single thread and make a comment. Go hump a llama...

There is no such thing as a game being so long...it all depends on what you do, and you will no do the same thing and take the same amount of time as other people, so as a result, we get crap posts like this one.

Also, flaming is not acceptable here...at least by my standards, so mods...do your job.

dude he was just wondering how many chapters there were

settle down

I was more wanting a number of chpaters not the exact number of hours minutes and second it took you to beat the game...geez is that so hard. And if anyone is flaming its you. Go take your pms pills cause it sure is that time of the month

By the way thank you livewire atleast some people have a little patience

Originally posted by split511
    And if anyone is flaming its you. Go take your pms pills cause it sure is that time of the month

I can almost taste the irony of that statement...

Why don't you just go some where else and let out all of your anger that builds up inside of you everytime you dad molests you instead of letting it out here no one was looking for a smartass reponse

After searching through EH's past post it became pretty obvious that EH enjoys travelling from post to post looking for something negative to say so I guess i wasn't just one of the few lucky ones....

ahhh did i scare eh away or did he finally realize just how ignorant he was really being

Nonny

lol..

Anyway theres no need to flame anybody, he didnt ask "How many hours, mins, seconds will this game be?" He asked how many chapters, which there is 15.

and since im so nice:

How to unlock All Chapters

Go to the Press Start screen then go to the "New Game" screen. Now press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Right, Y, X, X

(Use them only if you are gonna give the game back to see what the rest of it is like!)

Enjoy

Actually, if I recall the subject name of this topic, he asked how long it was.

Nonny

Default Re: How long is dead to rights?

Hey, I rented dead to rights earlier today at blockbuster and so far it seems like a really sweet game. I like all the moves you can do to keep yourself from getting shot an all. Well anyways I'm on chapter 3 and I was just curious how long the game is. How many chapters are there? Does it get a lot harder as it goes on?
    Read the post.

Here again in Big Letters:

How many chapters are there? Does it get a lot harder as it goes on?

yeah EHWfedPres. You don't need to start ****.

Only one way to find out if it can be done...enough stupid posts already, this is idiotic.
    if you think it's a dumb post, you dont have to reply. people over the internet can be really annoying. You gotta wonder what they're like in real life... lonely?

Isn't there a OXM challenge to beat this game in 6 hours. I think it said it would take alotta practice but that means it is possible to tear through this sucker if you have the mad skillz and beat it in about 6 hours

Originally posted by wweomaniac
    yeah EHWfedPres. You don't need to start ****.

if you think it's a dumb post, you dont have to reply. people over the internet can be really annoying. You gotta wonder what they're like in real life... lonely?

If you dont like my opinion, you dont have to comment on it...thats what starts crap in the first place...conflict of opinion. and my opinion is that you should find out what real wrestling is and stop watching that soap opera garbage on TNN...

Thread Information