Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox of 1999

hehe I just realised people were talking about me when they said "slayer" cause im usually under another name for forums. Thanks guys

I had it in my HD since lsat year and just recently found with when deleted some stuff, so I decided to post it

The gamcube itself was never called the "dolphin" how ever it was either its processing or graphics chip that was dubbed the "dolphin." Everyone just started to use the name for the next nintendo system.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

actually wasnt "dolphin" also the n64 DD?

from what I remember reading aboot in my "nintendo power", Dolphin was the code name for the project gamecube.

lol @ pic of xbox.

My friend told me one of the original designs for the xbox was the system was supposed to be shaped like a X .......was he making it up!?
    Hidden Content

I am pretty sure people just took the name of the chip, and becuase there was no current name for the project, used it to identify the next nintendo system. It makes sense seeing as they take the name from a component to name the system. I am not sure about the n64 dd. Whatever happened to that thing anyhow? It didn't come out did it. I was soo looking forward to the gamecube when it was still being called the dolphin. I am glad I didn't buy it now.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Nonny

Originally posted by Goldberg
    My friend told me one of the original designs for the xbox was the system was supposed to be shaped like a X .......was he making it up!?
    No.

However this is just to show the power of the Xbox, and it wasnt gonna be released as this (this was just to hold all the contents of xbox so they can show it off at shows)

The gamepad on that Xbox looks like my Logitech Wingman for the PC.
    "Halo 2 is alot like Halo, only it's Halo on fire going through the hospital zone 130 miles per hour being
    chased by helicopters and ninjas, and the ninjas are on fire too"

Griesemer: Halo 2 is going to be everything you liked about Halo, only wrapped in bacon and deep-fried. As everyone knows, bacon makes even the best things even better.

Originally posted by Magnum Blast
    The gamepad on that Xbox looks like my Logitech Wingman for the PC.
    I think there the same

Wink

I like it better how it is now.
    It show what Sony thinks of gameing that before the Playstation 2 was out there were storys of the Playstation 3 ( which is still not out yet after three years ).
    Is the Playstation 2 40GB HDD / Ethernet add-on out yet , I wonder how long that will last if Sony want to bring out the Playstation 3 to replace it.

Thread Information