Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For those let down by the Xbox...

I haven't touched my xbox in fricken ages and i only ever use it to play lan games of halo once in a while and for the occasional DVD...other than that it doesn't get much use. Australia/Europe have no buffy, marrowind or silent hill so i really couldn't be arsed waiting for them; I hoped hunter would prove me wrong about the xbox but it was pretty lame. And why do you all hate the PS2 so much? Is it because it's doin better than xbox?

no morrowind can get boring much earlier then that
    level 48 and I gaurantee my guy can kick ur ass unless u can do more then 700x200 damage per second(if i drank my 200 potions that are super modded cause i sat there drinking fortify intelligence potions and making more for a day) and can take all me spells when my intelligence is modded(mana limit....what mana limit????
    to even touch me u would have to do 14000 damage per second
    im not joking im friggin invisible even when dagoth ur hits me he doesnt do a sliver of damage to me
    its hilarious man ive got all the best stuff and its way too easy not a single character in the game can even touch me at all
    oh and btw, the potions last for 10 morrowind days and recharge 748 damage per second
    hehehehehhe
    oh and my levitating potions....get this.....25000 levitation points
    and I though the shrine of daring was good!!
    its crazy im so invincible it doesnt matter
    its a cake walk throughout the whole game and I aint going to star again
    to put it simple.....nothing beats magic users like mine
    unless u sit there for 2 days drinking fortify intelligence potions(to get money to buy the potions i just.....made other potions and sold them to the creeper....if only that damn mudcrab was more accessible)
    edit:oh ya forgot to add....my strength is 25000 hahaha through certain means(ever heard of the soul trap your spells thing???well you make a spell that casts like 5 fortify strength 100 spells at the same time and cast soul trap on target for 1 second and boom u have 500 extra strength and its permanent
    just put it this way.....i unload everything from my character and I can jump across 3 balmora's length wise
    hehehehe
    travelling in the game is easy
    just put my health potions on and jump away and almost instant destination arrival although not as good as my levitate potions at least I aint stuck levitating for 2 days or going through the walls because i go so fast the game cant recognize me
    whew long post
    Last edited by Ulchie; 09-02-2002 at 02:09 AM.

Originally posted by Genesis
    I haven't touched my xbox in fricken ages and i only ever use it to play lan games of halo once in a while and for the occasional DVD...other than that it doesn't get much use. Australia/Europe have no buffy, marrowind or silent hill so i really couldn't be arsed waiting for them; I hoped hunter would prove me wrong about the xbox but it was pretty lame. And why do you all hate the PS2 so much? Is it because it's doin better than xbox?
    ok....the reason....
    1) we get ports from them....and to say the least....the graphics are absolutely horrid and we are tired of developer's taking the lazy way out and just porting it and adding virtually nothing to the game
    I mean comon this is xbox not some low life ps2 system
    hehe
    2) and because if everyone would just try all the systems at once they could make an educated decision on which console to get and the xbox would do considerably better but because of the huge fanbase people just get a ps2 because all their friends have it
    if they actually sat in a room with the best of the best for each system and decided on ps2 then I wouldnt be mad at the ps2 but instead they pick ps2 because they figure everyone has it...so i'll get it
    people who get xbox....and this is 99% of the time.....have all tried all of the systems yet they find the xbox is the funnest
    xbox fanbase would be way higher...probably up near ps2...if gamers were more informed and not under the pressure of their friends to get ps2 and not the "other ****ty systems"
    although that isnt for all ps2 owners(some of em just like japanese games and thats their preference and I fully respect that but for the average joe who just likes action packed games, they should be getting xbox but because of their friends or hwo many ps2's have been sold worldwide compared to the other systems they figure that it is the best system around without actually giving the others a try
    whew
    i am so bored i cant believe I just posted all that lol
    thats pretty much it
    and the ps2 fanboys diss the xbox without giving it a try(most of the time) simply because they want to feel like their decision to purchase the ps2 was the best decision they could have made....insecurity mostly

great post man
    We'll lead as two kings....

thanks you

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Originally posted by wweomaniac
    there's a 7 inch layer of dust on my xbox. i haven't touched it that much since May.
    Well I have two things to say about that...

1 - you have a dirty house.

and

2 - I dont wanna know how much dust your PS2 has.

You need to go buy some of the great games out now, and ones that will be out soon.

hehe so true
    its wierd though cause at my house I dont play my xbox and it gets very little dust but my friends gets a ****load of dust
    guess its just his house

Thread Information