Thread: help with getting the banshee in the assault to control room in halo

Default help with getting the banshee in the assault to control room in halo

i can get it to the edge, but i cant get it kncoked off due to the lack of present angles. how the hell do you do it? is it pretty much luck or what? i have the video from bungie showing how to do it, i go to all the locations that guy did, but it wont fall down

The only place you can get the banshee is on that bridge...but you gotta be fast
    Hidden Content

no, i know that. i talked about shoting at it in the first post, but i cant knock the b**** off the ledge. i need hints and tips for that.

bumpage

I have an easier way to get it down:

You know just before where the battle is where you get the banshee? There is the Scorpion tank and some marines? Well instead of going into that cave straight ahead, you can make a left and that will take you right under the platform where you shoot the rocket. Aim straight up at it by going under it and it will fall a lot easier, it does for me

yeah, thats the way i went. i didnt shoot striaght up though, maybe ill try that. thanks.

OH thats how you do it!!! I have been rushing the one on the bridge but I gotta try the Scorpion trick to get it sooner,
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

tried it first thing this mroning, ad i got it plus two more

Thread Information