Thread: Come Join Platinum League 2K3..Site is Up!!!

Nas

Thumbs up Come Join Platinum League 2K3..Site is Up!!!

...4:12 AM on 9/1/02.......after alot of hard work, the site is finally up you guys! it's not completely finished, but it's up. It's really late and i worked on it alot tonight, and now i'm gonna get to sleep cuz i don't wanna look at a computer for the next million hours. lol my eyes just hurt

Well I hope you guys like what you see! please...if you are going to join...become a member on the forum and post! if you are thinking about joining....become a member on the forum and post! I'm workin on the avatars soon for u to sport on here and on the pl2k3 forum, so those will be available to you.

the web address is: http://platinum2k3.cjb.net/

on the teams, it is first come, first serve basis to whoever posts what team they want ON the league website. if u don't get the team u want, still join! just choose another team u like!

peace
    Last edited by Nas; 09-01-2002 at 10:19 AM.

Man that sucks! There were only lke 3 members and one already wanted the Dolphins.

Nas

sorry man, don't worry about it! there are still PLENTY of other great teams out there for the pickings. but please still play in the league!

Well if there are no more leagues left I will stay in but if another league has the Dolphins I'm gone!

Nas

alright man, since you did ask for them first, i'll hook you up. you got the Dolphins man.

oh yeah, for those of you who showed lots of interest in my league (posted multiple times asking about it, offering support, etc.) your teams are now also reserved
    Last edited by Nas; 09-01-2002 at 01:28 PM.

Sweet! Thanks a lot! I can't wait to play! If you need any help just ask!

I try to be very supportive. I had the Jets from day one. I'm still the Jets right? Couldn't checkout the site. Is something wrong with the site??
    Last edited by KingAvi2k3; 09-05-2002 at 12:42 PM.

Nas

the site is platinum2k3.cjb.net, it should work. if for some reason it doesn't work, check out the message board, goto platinum2k3.proboards12.com, that is the link to it. and yup, u still got the jets.

peace

Gamerscore Whore

Count me in. I can play 2 games a week! I'll take my Titans in this league since I couldnt in the other one...LOL! The Eagles avatar is for the other league but i will put Titans in the text.

Nas

tight....come join asap the titans are still available!

and king...i reserved the jets for u, but u still haven't shown up yet! whats up? does the link still not work? let me know bout that please..peace

I finally register. I wasn't able to check my password, because I'm at work. But when I get home. I'll tour the site. So far, It look great. Great job Nas!

Default Problem with JETS avatar

The site looks great, you did a wonderful job. I did notice someone(Cheddams) pick the Jets too. I never saw his name in the beginning. Maybe just got hold of the site. Could this be the reason why I can't get the Jets avatar? I made request long before this guy. He isn't on the original roster we fisrt form. Where he come from?
    Last edited by KingAvi2k3; 09-05-2002 at 01:11 PM.

Hey nas just joined your league nice layout so far...I chose the Falcons does this cause any problems. I doubt the demand would be very high lol. well back to Beta-testing........keep me informed

Nas

you are signed up and ready to go man...falcons are yours just visit the site every now and thing to check for updates!

KingAvi2k2...you got the Jets man. I don't know about the avatar problem though. I Posted on my forum though some advice that may help! check it out!

peace

Nas

oh yeah....peejay, are u still interested? u haven't shown up yet! just wondering...the cowboys will be held for u until the end of tomorrow night. hopefully we'll hear from u before then! peace

Did Cheddams give up the Jets avatar yet? I need my Jets avatar!

Thread Information