Thread: halo book

Default halo book

i cant remember the book that tells about how the masterchief came to b and all that other good stuff, can some one help me out here?

Halo: The Fall of Reach

Never read it and don't really plan to, but most of the posters who did really liked it.
    RIP Dave

How close to the game is it? Does it cover all the levels? Use all the squences? For instance, being locked out of the Silent Cartographer and having to search for the security override?
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Originally posted by SlightlySycho
    How close to the game is it? Does it cover all the levels? Use all the squences? For instance, being locked out of the Silent Cartographer and having to search for the security override?
    No, it is a prequel to Halo. It tells and shows the events that happened before the game Halo. Like how thr Planet Reach fell to the covenant so most of the Spartans died. It has a lot of stuff about Master Chief growing from a kid to a Spartan. There are also like 150 spartans, but all of them died, so it talks abous Chiefs friends and squad. I liked the book, it really explained evnents better that I did not understand.

i really am going to need to read this

im gonna have to go find and buy this book.

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

chapters and indigo has it... that is where i got it and i love it... not quite done yet but it is a good book!

Registered User halocombat4ever's Avatar

the book is good but i awas ****ed about how all the spartins died and how it goes from them not nowing ne thing (book) then know every thing about halo and the things on it (game)
    Hidden Content

prepare to die!!!!

Originally posted by halocombat4ever
    the book is good but i awas ****ed about how all the spartins died and how it goes from them not nowing ne thing (book) then know every thing about halo and the things on it (game)
    I'm probablly not the only one wondering but...What do you mean?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

"...Fear not; I am the first and the last:"
    Revelation 1:17

Registered User halocombat4ever's Avatar

IN THE BOOK IT ENDS WITH THEM FINDING HALO AND SO THEY DON'T KNOW ALOT ABOUT IT

THEN IN THE GAME SOME HOW YOU KNOW WHERE EVERY THING IS ABOUT HALO I MEAN COME ON THEHY JUST LANDED ON IT AND IN 20 MINS THEY ARE ALL GOING TO THE COVENENT SHIPS
    Hidden Content

prepare to die!!!!

Originally posted by halocombat4ever
    IN THE BOOK IT ENDS WITH THEM FINDING HALO AND SO THEY DON'T KNOW ALOT ABOUT IT

THEN IN THE GAME SOME HOW YOU KNOW WHERE EVERY THING IS ABOUT HALO I MEAN COME ON THEHY JUST LANDED ON IT AND IN 20 MINS THEY ARE ALL GOING TO THE COVENENT SHIPS
    Well you can't exactly know everything about somewhere till you go there. The book never made it to Halo's surface while the game was all about being on Halo.

POST # 200
    Last edited by SpartanSniper; 09-03-2002 at 03:05 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Halo: The Fall of Reach is about the events that lead up to the Covenant invasion at Earth's biggest Military Outpost, called Reach. The book is about Master Chief, since he was six years-old and since Captain Keyes was a Commander Keyes and a Lieutanent Keyes even before that. You know, originally, Master Chief had never been to Earth, because he was born and raised on a colony of Earth. The book ends at the exact time when the game starts. The books end when Captain Keyes and Cortona are talking about the ringworld on the Pillar of Autumn and the game starts when they are alo talking, see the connection?

Halo: The Fall of Reach is one of the best books I've ever read. It's a really good book for the ultimate Halo fans.

Originally posted by xboxgamer142
    Halo: The Fall of Reach is one of the best books I've ever read. It's a really good book for the ultimate Halo fans.
    Out of all the books I've ever read (which is alot of books), Halo: The Fall of Reach is my favorite book.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

REALLY awesome book, if you havent read it yet? get off yo a$$ and go buy it.
    XBOX=WIN
    Proud owner of PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Gamecube. ROCK ON!!!

Official MerimacHamwich "Smarty Mahn Numero Uno" Fanclub Member

Hidden Content

Thread Information