Thread: Show off Thread!!

Default Show off Thread!!

alright this thread is for anybody wanting to show off there charcacter....what u do is tell the armour u are using and the weapons ur currently using....you can also post pictures of ur charcter too....heres my guy right now...

my enchanted daerdric war axe(KILLA)-50k,absorb health 5-10pts

lords mail-190k ,cure poison on self,resist magicka 20 30%on self

boots of apostle-55k,levitate 30-40 pts for 30 secs.

daderdic tower shield-50k,feather 10 pts on self

ebony left pauldron-12k,chameleon 7-11% on self for 10 sec.

daedric greaves-44k absorb strength 10 pts for 7 seconds.

daedric face of terror(unstopable)-140k,restore health 2 pts on self constant effect

ebony right pauldron-12k,invisbilty 4 sec on touch...
    my whole suit is all enchanted so its really sweet lookin.....

post away!!

I got full Deadric Armour except i wear the lords mail and my sword is the cyasmere(spl?)

I havn't played in a couple weeks so i forget what else i have

there has to be someone who can match my charcacter,,

My character could stomp a damn mudhole in your a_ss. I have the best set of heavy armor possible, highest armor rating without making my own barrier enchantments. I have an ebony staff which does 200+ damage each strike. And my daedric tower shield restores 9 pts of health constant effect. And I wear necromancers amulet so thats 10 health points all together.

Originally posted by vamp
    My character could stomp a damn mudhole in your a_ss. I have the best set of heavy armor possible, highest armor rating without making my own barrier enchantments. I have an ebony staff which does 200+ damage each strike. And my daedric tower shield restores 9 pts of health constant effect. And I wear necromancers amulet so thats 10 health points all together.
    you and me both....

my character is at level 105

with an armor rating of 280 something.....

since i'm so high in level i don't need restore health bull.....nothing can touch me.....nothing!!!!

i killed vivec real easy with my deadric Dai-Katana enchanted with 52 point absorb health when strikes....

plus i have my strength so high with enchanments....(its at 1030 something) i can kill almost everyone with one hit even when the charge on my dai-kantana runs out......

and the coolest thing is my speed is at 325......beat that!!!

heres my armor:

Helm of Orem Bearclaw
    saviours hide
    fists of rangulf (sp?) or warithguard
    deadric pauldrons and greaves
    boots of blinding speed

BTW- this thread has been done numerous times.....search before you start a new one next time
    Last edited by Whoopage; 08-30-2002 at 12:09 PM.

im badass, period.

Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

naw dont even try.......... id dig a grave and put yo charcter in it..in a couple of hits..

Originally posted by mticha_21
    naw dont even try..........
    I dont have to try, im a badass.

period.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

My favorite weapon is Goldbrand... I have some glass armor as well as quite a few constant effect enchanted items that I found. Such as Cuirass of Savior's Hide, Fists of Randgulf or whatever, Boots of Blinding Speed, Masque of Clavicus Vile (something of that nature) etc.

My current character is a lvl 5 Bosmer Assassin, I have a armor rating of 17. My equipment:

Bonemold Bow
    Steel arrow
    Bonemold arrow
    Steel Viperblade
    Glass Dagger that does 25 pt of icy ****.
    No Armor, just common cloths.

BOOOOO YAAAAAA *****ES!!! BOOO YAAAA!!!!!

Ask me about alpacca herding!

naw dont even try.......... id dig a grave and put yo charcter in it..in a couple of hits..
    dude you suck......don't even got here...

I would kill your character in one hit

They should have put this game online so you can fight each other in the Arena.

Dude I'll spank all of you. My guy is level 4, strength 48. Boiled netch leather helmet, iron cuirass, chitin greaves, expensive shoes, steel left pauldron. My iron sparksword will annihilate anyone. Plus I have 6 spells that I bought from the mages guild. I challenge all of you to a 1 on 1.

bring it......online would be tight so i could ya'll asses

Originally posted by Dar
    Dude I'll spank all of you. My guy is level 4, strength 48. Boiled netch leather helmet, iron cuirass, chitin greaves, expensive shoes, steel left pauldron. My iron sparksword will annihilate anyone. Plus I have 6 spells that I bought from the mages guild. I challenge all of you to a 1 on 1.
    let me whipe the pee off from my leg first
    Hidden Content

Thread Information