I bought my Xbox at launch and was very happy with Halo and Max Payne. Then for a while I stopped playing Xbox for lack of a great game. Once every 3 months or so a game would come out and capture my attention like Rallisport Challenge, Hunter, Morrowind, or a Sega Sports game. I was happy with my Xbox, but not entirely thrilled. I could easily have been as happy with PS2.

But now is the time that I remember why I bought the Xbox: for cutting edge technology and the promise of a great future. In the past month I shelled out $$ for NFL and NCAA 2K3 (which are the best games ever), Dead to Rights (more exciting then Max Payne, though not as visually impressive), and a few used titles like Azurik, Silent Hill 2, and Amped.

Although I am flat broke, I am very excited for the Xbox. All of my new games ore great, and will be better when I can play most of them LIVE! Take into account SegaGT this month, XBL in November, and State of Emergency, Mortal Kombat, NBA and NHL 2K3, Brute Force, Splinter Cell and others that are due soon, the Xbox is going to take over the market.