Thread: Some fun for $20.00

Default Some fun for $20.00

I know it's not the end all be all, but Blood Omen 2 is a fun and exciting game...................for $19.90 at Target.

Get it while it lasts.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Humm, sounds tempting...but I have -19 bucks and Turok was just released, and Sega GT 2002 will be this week...plus I still need to get Enclave...

Talking

blood omen is only 20$ OMG! im going out to buy that piece! i wasnt goign to pay 50 for it. it didnt seem worth it
    Currently playing: Max Payne(Xbox)

everybody go out and get this game...its great...although the graphics arent the best the game and story and voice acting is amazing.....just like all other blood omen games.......its a must for 20 bucks..get it

sounds like it's definitely worth $19.90, i just got MX 2002 at Target for the same price, good game

you know what the cool thing is...you can buy bo2 for 20 and go to walmart and say it was a gift and you wanna exchange it and ya can get a newer game........which is what im gona do since i have bo2 already...i might buy me 2 copies and exchange them for 2 new recently released games...bo2 in walmart is still worth 50 bucks also.....so it would work

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

Originally posted by pnrgi
    blood omen is only 20$ OMG! im going out to buy that piece! i wasnt goign to pay 50 for it. it didnt seem worth it
    That was what I was think Pnrgi. i really didn't think that Blood omen was worth the $50 but now it's worth $20 at Target I am going to tell my cousin to get it for me because in bermuda we don't have a target. How dumb is that no target. I should open a target just so I can get the $20 dallor game. hahaha

Whomever doesn't have these games, get them
    Enclave
    Turok

Forget that crappy blood omen game that they ****ed the Dreamcast out of. Eidos can eat ****!!!
    Hidden Content
    Turok: Evolution kicks serious ass!!!
    Hidden Content
    So does Enclave!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Default Blood Omen 2

I picked BO2 a few weeks ago at a flea market for $15.00 and I love it. I've been playing it for about 3 weeks. The graphics are great, very remenisent of the Quake series of games. The game gets better the further you go. I am on the sceond last chapter(ch 10) now and I have had a lot of fun playing it. The Dark Gifts are awesome. The Charm gift is one of my favorites. I hope to have this game complete by the 5th when "The Thing" arrives.

For $20 you can't go wrong. Buy it!

Thread Information