Poll: how will blade 2 be?

Thread: blade 2

Default blade 2

i don't know about you guys, but i'm excited about this game........any thoughts about how its gonna be?

"nice throw mate"-british marine from Halo

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

I will have to say that it's going to be pretty good. It not going to be as good as Halo or some of the other games but it will be good. If you liked the movie you mite like the game.

Giggling @ A Hippopatamus

I didn't even know that it was coming out. I heard about it being cancelled for the Xbox.

I really didn't pay this game any attention until I saw a video of it! It looks fast and fun to me.
    Morrowind, Strident, Duality, Project Ego, Panzer Dragoon, Shenmue II, Dominion, GTA3, MGS2, Bloodrayne, Sega GT, Hunter, Enclave, Kakuto Chojin, Moto GP, Star Wars:Kotor, Doom III, Unreal Championship, The Matrix, Unseen, Call of Cthulhu, Bruce Lee, Buffy, Deathrow, Yager, Superman, Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor, Xavier Fox, BC, Dimitri, Turok, Ultimate Blade of Darkness, Midtown Madness 3, Mafia, DiabloX, Ninja Gaiden, Streets of Rage, MK: DA, Rocky, Mike Tyson Boxing, Prisoner of War, Dead to Rights, Pro Race Driver, Ghost Recon, Xmen Next Dimension, Quantum Redshift, Brute Force, Transworld Snowboarding, and Soul Caliber 2!!!

Been playing for a few hours at best, the game is alot of fun, fast and actionpacked like the movie, But..........

The controls are not very well designed IMO. this may loose potential gamers taking a continued interest in the game.

I want to play a while longer and see if it gets a little more manageble, and then post a review.

Talking Blade2

I bought the DVD and Xbox game "Blade 2" Yesterday... and I can honestly say.....

so listen up

Graphics: Excellent, Very realistic.
    Controls: MAJOR NO NO! I hate it! It is to difficult... to control kicks and punches using that crap! I really dislike that part.
    Sound: Good
    Overall: Wonderful game, and I have to say this.... if there is a cheat out there to not die, then id be in heaven with this game. It wouldnt matter that... the controls lack.. and are difficult.... and hey.. so what if I am kicking the air..... or missing the vamps....with my hand to hand combat moves.

errr! I LOVE THE GAME THOUGH!

Thread Information