Thread: Need Help with Wallpaper on Desktop.

Default Need Help with Wallpaper on Desktop.

I don't know how to do this and I want a cool, Halo or better yet Halo 2 wall paper on my desktop. Can anyone help?
    I don't have a signature yet.

Renegade of funk

Go to HBO and find a picture. Click on it and let it appear fully. Right click and choose "set as background" or something like that, depending on your version of windows.

Nonny

I've got better ones ill post the link later i just got a new computer when im done hooking it up ill post the links

Default Thanks guys.

Hey thanks a lot, if you choose save as wallpaper you don't have to mess with any positiioning, but if you save as desktop you have to screw with it a little, I ended up just deleting the desktop one that didn't work at first.

BTW can you tell me how to get a pic in my sig?
    I don't have a signature yet.

Renegade of funk

To get a sig up and running look at this thread: Sig Request Thread and read the first post very carefully. Those are the instructions you'll follow. In the meantime find a place on the web that hosts pictures for free. Or if you already have web space, there you go.For example, I use Sony's Image Station. A lot of people do. But as a consequence, Imagestation seems to drown out the colors in a sig for some reason. But I don't think it's too bad, look at my sig and you'll get the idea. But before I get oo far ahead read that thread first.

Thread Information