Thread: DTR Ch.4?!?

Default DTR Ch.4?!?

Ok, I am tired of counting the amount of times I replayed the beginning of Ch.4 in Dead to Rights. Needless to say, it is a whole lot.

Right after the cutscene with Fat Chau, you are immediately surrounded by goons. The object is to follow Fat Chau up the street and eventually the steps. I can't even make down the street. Everyone says to do the "pop-out" trick from a wall. That doesn't work, because you get surrounded by everyone...You can't keep the guys from coming up behind you.

Does anyone have any pointers for this section? I can't walk 2 steps without getting lit up.

Thanks.

Member on the run

Here's what I did (if you're on the second scene after the initial cut scene and your next to a wall and a car). The guy that comes up to you initially disarm him and kill him. Then target the guy in front of the car coming at you from behind. Kill him and duck behind the car. Get across the street behind the car or van (can't remember which it is). Use shadow to kill one of the guys on the right hand side and stay ducking. Make sure you kill the guy on the roof of the truck and watch out for guys coming around the other side of the car (behind you). There is armor in a corner in front of the big truck. If you need it, grab it, otherwise, save it. Take out the snipers and just stay down. You will probably use the dive adrenaline a couple of times for good effect. Eventually the bad guys will stop coming and you can get to the steps, or just make a run for the steps and your next scene will start.

that part is easy.. just immediatley use a human shield. and work your way from there. some people just dont know how to play challenging games anymore

omg, that was SO easy. Waite till you get later into that level.

DTR is such a fun and exciting game. Later on the mini games and things you have to do are so fun.

-Borka105
    thanks to thrAsher-XBA for the sweet sig

Default xaust, chill out

I simply wanted some suggestions, as this part was giving me trouble. Suggesting I don't know how to play challenging games anymore, is an immature response. But, then your like what? 8 years old?

Why can't people just reply to the questions that were asked?

Morons...

Thread Information