Thread: Flying levels in Turok

Default Flying levels in Turok

Ok, I'm not liking these flying levels. They feel so forced. How many of these do I have to deal with? It's bad enough I can't have the controls like how I have it in Halo, left thunbs straffs, but I have to deal with this crazy dino flying into everything. Argghhh!!!!
    "Taking out you suckas and you don't know how I did it." D-Nice

Default Re: Flying levels in Turok

Originally posted by kofijamal
    Ok, I'm not liking these flying levels. They feel so forced. How many of these do I have to deal with? It's bad enough I can't have the controls like how I have it in Halo, left thunbs straffs, but I have to deal with this crazy dino flying into everything. Argghhh!!!!
    There's only 2 chapters of flying. If you want to bypass it, use the cheats listed in the new release section!!!

Or type in

sellout
    Hidden Content
    Turok: Evolution kicks serious ass!!!
    Hidden Content
    So does Enclave!!!!!
    Hidden Content

I don't want to skip any levels, I just find it boring and very shallow. I mean, loading and starting the next part of a level in mid-flight? Nuts.

I don't mind the flying levels myself. They are a lot of fun. Flying under dinosaurs, between tree branches, under falling trees; and while shooting missiles and gunfire. I really like it.
    When it's hot and sticky, that's no time for dinky dunking, but when the frost gets on the pumpkin, THAT'S the time for dinky dunking.

Hidden Content

bust a nut

just give it time, and get use to it. when i first tried it, i was like fuk this, im taking it back. but later, i gave it anotehr try till i got a hang of it and i was flying like a pro. trust me, u will want to pass those ghey flying levels, cause ch 5-9( 9 is what im on now) are awesome. just give it time

Originally posted by irule23
    just give it time, and get use to it. when i first tried it, i was like fuk this, im taking it back. but later, i gave it anotehr try till i got a hang of it and i was flying like a pro. trust me, u will want to pass those ghey flying levels, cause ch 5-9( 9 is what im on now) are awesome. just give it time
    What??? It gets more intense than chapter 5??? Damn , I'm in heaven. No, seriously though. are their other chapters more intense than 5???
    Hidden Content
    Turok: Evolution kicks serious ass!!!
    Hidden Content
    So does Enclave!!!!!
    Hidden Content

bust a nut

6 and 8

chapter 6, i dont want to spoil it for u, just beware of alot of booby traps and raptors and u r back in the jungle and u have to find those blue light keys things to unlock doors and shiat, i got killed 5 times getting caught in traps. this game is just awesome

I got past the flying level. I liked that last part of level 2, I felt like I was flying. I suggust to Turok's makers to leave the flying on rails to Star Fox and Panzer Dragoon. The inability to right straff is still ****ing me off, but level 3 is very fun. One too many cheap shots and the realy need some save points, I was damn near at the end of the level, frickin' ambush with two laser turrets. Those jerks! But that t-rex... It was worth level 2's mess.

Sounds like a great game. Does anyone know if Blockbuster has it yet? The one here takes forever to get a new game.
    "Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work at it."

Originally posted by ChiZel_MunKee
    Sounds like a great game. Does anyone know if Blockbuster has it yet? The one here takes forever to get a new game.
    My Blockbuster gets a new game after two weeks, that is way too long to wait. I don't like Blockbuster anyway. :o I just bought the game and I was satisfied. If you buy it at EB you can return it.

I'm on level 3 where you have to make your way down the mountain. Do I need to run and gun, will the baddies eventually stop coming. It appears to be one of thoser levels where enemies keep appearing out of thin air if you don't move up. Is this the case ? So far this game is hella fun. Its my second fave game Xbox has.

Thread Information