Thread: Which magazine should i subscribe to? EGM or GamePro??

Default Which magazine should i subscribe to? EGM or GamePro??

hey my highschool is doing this magazine drive where we sell magazine subscriptions so i already have OXM and i decided id get either EGM or gamepro

wut do you guys like?

thanx
    Internet ehhhh?

I'm in love with my sadness
    (not really)

gamepro is what i read.

i'd rather get OXM (even tho they are always so friggin' late on getting me the mag)...but to answer your Q, i'd say go with EGM...GamePro is too "kiddie"

I say go with EGM.
    jamesx_2k of TXB
    Hidden Content

I get both. EGM is the better of the two.

I would have to say EGM.

egm is the most bias mag ever, I have ever seen! I got it and absolutly hate it! Go with gamepro!

EGM biased? Not from what I've read.

I'd subscribe to EGM. I do.
    Yep, another TXB member visting while the site's down.

I haven't read Gamepro in years. Back in the day they realy tired too hard with the humor and very bad photshop work. Every so often I want to pick one up, maybe I'll get one so I won't give a biased opinion. I subscribe to EGM, sometimes I feel they try to hard to please some compnaies, somedays they seem ok. Me, if they rate a game lower than what I think they should, I don't get upset. That may happen with EGM, so you get offended, I suggest you stay away. My personal fav is Play Magazine. Dave Halverson is the man! Now Game Informer is worth the subscribtion, IF you are getting it from a local Gamestop/Software Etc. so you can get the 10% off all used games card. That card rules. The magazine, well let's just say it has it's moments. OXM, I honestly like, but I wish MS would get on the developer's and publisher's butts about giving us some new demos. So to answer your question, and a mental note to myself about putting up a post after drinking two cups of coffee (don't, you have too much energy ) pick up a EGm and a Gamepro and decide. I'll pick up a Gamepro, because I'm interested now, and tell you how I feel later. And after I play some Turok...
    "Taking out you suckas and you don't know how I did it." D-Nice

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

EGM is way better than Game Pro.
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

After picking up a copy of Gamepro, I'm going with EGM. It sems nothing has changed with Gamepro since back in the day.
    "Taking out you suckas and you don't know how I did it." D-Nice

Hell no, dont go with Lamepro! The reviews stink and the top stories are never really that interesting. That mag sucks man........EGM is the better Mag by far....Ziff Davis rules, EGM and GameNOW are excellent mags

EGM is my favorite followed by OXM.
    Morrowind, Strident, Duality, Project Ego, Panzer Dragoon, Shenmue II, Dominion, GTA3, MGS2, Bloodrayne, Sega GT, Hunter, Enclave, Kakuto Chojin, Moto GP, Star Wars:Kotor, Doom III, Unreal Championship, The Matrix, Unseen, Call of Cthulhu, Bruce Lee, Buffy, Deathrow, Yager, Superman, Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor, Xavier Fox, BC, Dimitri, Turok, Ultimate Blade of Darkness, Midtown Madness 3, Mafia, DiabloX, Ninja Gaiden, Streets of Rage, MK: DA, Rocky, Mike Tyson Boxing, Prisoner of War, Dead to Rights, Pro Race Driver, Ghost Recon, Xmen Next Dimension, Quantum Redshift, Brute Force, Transworld Snowboarding, and Soul Caliber 2!!!

Thread Information