Thread: A problem with the main quest

Arrow A problem with the main quest

I am facing some problems with the Kajit in the St.Olms Canal....Even though I killed the Tax collector she still doesn't want to talk....I had spent some good money to raise her disposition to 100, but she still refuses....whats the problem ?
    "Crack heads in the basements / how can you face it.Your mother didn't want you,but you're still born / The kid wants a role, but of course his pops is gone"
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

Are you in the Morag Tong?

Originally posted by Dar
    Are you in the Morag Tong?
    A very very good question....I wasn't there before when I didn't kill the Tax man...But now after I discovered their Secret Headquarter by a mistake one of them asked me to kill someone by poisoning him but I didn't....Another in Al'druhn asked me to convice the Denmer in The Mage guild to join...and I did convinced him....Maaaan u sharp....but till now I am only a follower but not an Assasin....Do you have any notes or tips to keep in mind?
    "Crack heads in the basements / how can you face it.Your mother didn't want you,but you're still born / The kid wants a role, but of course his pops is gone"
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

You're not supposed to kill the TaxMan. You're supposed to tell him she went to the mainland [lie]. That'll get her talkin'.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Originally posted by SlightlySycho
    You're not supposed to kill the TaxMan. You're supposed to tell him she went to the mainland [lie]. That'll get her talkin'.
    Don't worry....I have a backup......I killed him because I see her name when he asks me about her but not in the margin....I've been to them back and forth for 3 months...maaan they almost got me crazy....
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

Thread Information