Thread: Mafia

davidx

Default Mafia

Sorry dudes. I realize in advance that I shall be flamed upon for the following post...but....

Has anyone played MAFIA on PC? It rocks man. Hope it comes out for XBOX. The game totally rocks.

WHY?? WHy Not for XBOX????

X

Default Re: Mafia

Originally posted by davidx
    Sorry dudes. I realize in advance that I shall be flamed upon for the following post...but....

Has anyone played MAFIA on PC? It rocks man. Hope it comes out for XBOX. The game totally rocks.

WHY?? WHy Not for XBOX????

X
    what do you do go around betting up people and shooting them and ****
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

I'm pretty confused by this thread. Read the front page. It is coming to xbox. I'm glad too, as I haven't heard a single bad word said about this game.

I love that kind of stuff.
    RIP Dave

davidx

Default coming to xbox??!!

Excellent! The game's insane. Over 60 cars, tons of violence, shooting down gangsters ...sometimes cops, tons of missions and "sub-quest" type stuff.

I really liked the whole "realness" to it. Your car can run outta gas, baseball bat shots to the head will knock u out... and so on .

I played for like 4 hours and am totally hooked. Is there a release date for this bad mamajamma??

X

Giggling @ A Hippopatamus

Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
    I'm pretty confused by this thread. Read the front page. It is coming to xbox. I'm glad too, as I haven't heard a single bad word said about this game.

I love that kind of stuff.
    Yeah, I think he posted this before it was posted on the main page. Its all good though.

Default Re: coming to xbox??!!

Originally posted by davidx

I played for like 4 hours and am totally hooked. Is there a release date for this bad mamajamma??

X

Early next year for both PS2 and Xbox. I wonder how it will look on the PS2(If GTA is any indication it will be downgraded dramatically!)
    Morrowind, Strident, Duality, Project Ego, Panzer Dragoon, Shenmue II, Dominion, GTA3, MGS2, Bloodrayne, Sega GT, Hunter, Enclave, Kakuto Chojin, Moto GP, Star Wars:Kotor, Doom III, Unreal Championship, The Matrix, Unseen, Call of Cthulhu, Bruce Lee, Buffy, Deathrow, Yager, Superman, Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor, Xavier Fox, BC, Dimitri, Turok, Ultimate Blade of Darkness, Midtown Madness 3, Mafia, DiabloX, Ninja Gaiden, Streets of Rage, MK: DA, Rocky, Mike Tyson Boxing, Prisoner of War, Dead to Rights, Pro Race Driver, Ghost Recon, Xmen Next Dimension, Quantum Redshift, Brute Force, Transworld Snowboarding, and Soul Caliber 2!!!

Default Re: Re: coming to xbox??!!

Originally posted by DVDGNZ

Early next year for both PS2 and Xbox. I wonder how it will look on the PS2(If GTA is any indication it will be downgraded dramatically!)
    GTA 3 looked like crap, but its not the PS2's fault, im geussing they will both be pretty much a like, except for better framerates and no jaggies

Default Re: Re: Re: coming to xbox??!!

Originally posted by y2kash_14

GTA 3 looked like crap, but its not the PS2's fault, im geussing they will both be pretty much a like, except for better framerates and no jaggies

The way Max Payne looked on the PS2 wasn't the PS2's fault either, huh? Wait and see. It will look worse.
    Morrowind, Strident, Duality, Project Ego, Panzer Dragoon, Shenmue II, Dominion, GTA3, MGS2, Bloodrayne, Sega GT, Hunter, Enclave, Kakuto Chojin, Moto GP, Star Wars:Kotor, Doom III, Unreal Championship, The Matrix, Unseen, Call of Cthulhu, Bruce Lee, Buffy, Deathrow, Yager, Superman, Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor, Xavier Fox, BC, Dimitri, Turok, Ultimate Blade of Darkness, Midtown Madness 3, Mafia, DiabloX, Ninja Gaiden, Streets of Rage, MK: DA, Rocky, Mike Tyson Boxing, Prisoner of War, Dead to Rights, Pro Race Driver, Ghost Recon, Xmen Next Dimension, Quantum Redshift, Brute Force, Transworld Snowboarding, and Soul Caliber 2!!!

the only difference between the Xbox and Ps2 version of Max Payne are less Jaggies and better lighting on the Xbox.

Originally posted by y2kash_14
    the only difference between the Xbox and Ps2 version of Max Payne are less Jaggies and better lighting on the Xbox.

You obviously haven't played both versions! In slow motion the bullets look like actual bullets on the Xbox and the textures are much better.

Thread Information