Thread: Blade II: New Bloody Screens

Default Blade II: New Bloody Screens

It seems the graphics are not that good in those screens...I'll have to see how the gameplay is.
    -Radar

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

Hey Chronik you really give us some good screen shots to look at and some good articles to read. You are the man. Keep it coming.

These screens are a little more interesting than the first ones, but still not graphically what I've come to expect. On the other hand as long as it plays well I can deal with it.
    Last edited by ChiZel_MunKee; 09-04-2002 at 09:30 AM.
    "Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work at it."

There is a video stradegy guide for the game on the new Blade II dvd. It doesn't look too bad, and those final kills are Mortal Kombat caliber.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

The Frew-its of the Devil

Thumbs down

I have a feeling this game is going to be bad. From the video footage I've seen thus far, it looks pretty terrible. Sux that a license such as Buffy can get a game to represent it as good as it did, but a tough guy like Blade can't get a good game for shiet... BTW, the way he moves around is SO WEAK. The camera is constantly locked behind him and when he kills a vamp, all other vamps in the area just freeze and sit there waiting for him to finish up so they can too be killed...
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

Default Re: Blade II: New Bloody Screens

Originally posted by Chronik
    Blade II Screens
    damn, that game looks kickass!
    TXB IZ GAAAAAAY!
    XBA 0WNZ!

I actually thought the video I saw was awesome!
    Morrowind, Strident, Duality, Project Ego, Panzer Dragoon, Shenmue II, Dominion, GTA3, MGS2, Bloodrayne, Sega GT, Hunter, Enclave, Kakuto Chojin, Moto GP, Star Wars:Kotor, Doom III, Unreal Championship, The Matrix, Unseen, Call of Cthulhu, Bruce Lee, Buffy, Deathrow, Yager, Superman, Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor, Xavier Fox, BC, Dimitri, Turok, Ultimate Blade of Darkness, Midtown Madness 3, Mafia, DiabloX, Ninja Gaiden, Streets of Rage, MK: DA, Rocky, Mike Tyson Boxing, Prisoner of War, Dead to Rights, Pro Race Driver, Ghost Recon, Xmen Next Dimension, Quantum Redshift, Brute Force, Transworld Snowboarding, and Soul Caliber 2!!!

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

The movie was OK...the damn fight in front of the lights completely sucked and was too bright tho...and too many little things thrown in just for comedy appeal that totally made the movie real stupid...but some parts were cool...whens it coming on dvd?

Who said anything about the movie? Since you mentioned it I liked the elbow drop of justice in the last scene!
    Morrowind, Strident, Duality, Project Ego, Panzer Dragoon, Shenmue II, Dominion, GTA3, MGS2, Bloodrayne, Sega GT, Hunter, Enclave, Kakuto Chojin, Moto GP, Star Wars:Kotor, Doom III, Unreal Championship, The Matrix, Unseen, Call of Cthulhu, Bruce Lee, Buffy, Deathrow, Yager, Superman, Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor, Xavier Fox, BC, Dimitri, Turok, Ultimate Blade of Darkness, Midtown Madness 3, Mafia, DiabloX, Ninja Gaiden, Streets of Rage, MK: DA, Rocky, Mike Tyson Boxing, Prisoner of War, Dead to Rights, Pro Race Driver, Ghost Recon, Xmen Next Dimension, Quantum Redshift, Brute Force, Transworld Snowboarding, and Soul Caliber 2!!!

10k.

Alien

Why does the blood appear to be a hue of orange in some of the shots?

Yikes, Blade II got a 5.2 rating from IGN's latest review of the game. I usually don't go with the opinion of IGN, but I will be cautious and probably rent this title first.

Yikes, Blade II got a 5.2 rating from IGN's latest review of the game. I usually don't go with the opinion of IGN, but I will be cautious and probably rent this title first.

Thats pretty sad that you need someone else to tell you what gamesd to like...

Originally posted by EHWfedPres

??? Reviews are a helpful gauge in determining which games merit a purchase and which have mixed reviews requiring caution and a possible rental at first. I don't think anyone here needs a review to tell them which games to like.
    -Radar

Originally posted by EHWfedPres

Read all my other posts and replies regarding what I think of reviews, then come talk to me.

Read all my other posts and replies regarding what I think of reviews, then come talk to me.

Yeah, because I have no life, sure thing.

No, im serious...

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

A 5.2 I would think they could give Blade a high grade than that. I feel this game has some good potential.

Thread Information