Thread: What will be the key to the success of the X-Box ?????

Default What will be the key to the success of the X-Box ?????

Although there are many things , i was wondering what you think will be the key to the success of the X-Box :
    Could it be the excellent line up of games that it has planned . Or , X-Box live , or the fact that it is now cheaper than the PS2 . What do YOU think will drive the X-Box to success ?
    Halo 3 will soon be with us , can you feel it ? , can you ?

this fall is gonna be amazing for the xbox...the games are gonna be great and the best thing to ever happen to console gaming....XBL ..........and i just got in to be a beta tester...will start this week...cant wait

Its gotta be Xbox live.... but really, without the good games then what would Xbox live be? not much. So all of them combined is what makes Xbox so great.

I think Xbox will take over once XBL premiers and great games like UC and Splinter Cell come out to show off the power of the XBox. The sales will skyrocket near the end of 2002 so the Xbox will get more games from develpoers because they will feel more secure with the sales. Can't wait.

XBL since it will revolutionize online console gaming pretty much. It really makes XBox unique among the consoles.

Default Re: What will be the key to the success of the X-Box ?????

Originally posted by adzmullz1
    Although there are many things , i was wondering what you think will be the key to the success of the X-Box :
    Could it be the excellent line up of games that it has planned . Or , X-Box live , or the fact that it is now cheaper than the PS2 . What do YOU think will drive the X-Box to success ?
    i think if xbox is going to be a success they need to stop making a bunch of suck ballz games and start making kick arse games.
    if they had resident evil games they would no doubt put nintendo out of business. that sure as hell would help. imo
    TXB IZ GAAAAAAY!
    XBA 0WNZ!

xbAWOL

this fall/holiday season is the real key to sucess!! if XBL works great, and the games rock, nothing can go wrong!!!

mixmasta catches his breath after thinking about the bounty his precious xbox will recieve this fall and holiday season...

Flushing the Ducts evil xbox king's Avatar

Well, I think the key to success will be the price. Non die hard gamers generally look for the cheapest first. For everybody else it has to be the great lineup of games. People may say that the Xbox doesn't have enough AAA titles yet, but it will soon change.
    Poor Delta...I hope she gets better quickly.

It is easier to develop games for.

XBOX LIVE!XBOX LIVE!XBOX LIVE!XBOX LIVE!XBOX LIVE!XBOX LIVE!XBOX LIVE!XBOX LIVE!XBOX LIVE!XBOX LIVE!XBOX LIVE!XBOX LIVE!XBOX LIVE!XBOX LIVE!XBOX LIVE!XBOX LIVE!XBOX LIVE!XBOX LIVE!

Also Unreal Championship and the Halo series

Thread Information