Thread: this sucks! amped delayed until the 20th!

Default this sucks! amped delayed until the 20th!

Just got an email from my distro saying Amped is delayed until the 20th! Crap! The game I was most looking forward to playing... oh well. I'll still have Halo

Default Re: this sucks! amped delayed until the 20th!

Originally posted by xbricks
    Just got an email from my distro saying Amped is delayed until the 20th! Crap! The game I was most looking forward to playing... oh well. I'll still have Halo
    wow, that sucks man, I wasn't planning on buying it, but I can understand how you'd be upset, that would be like if they delayed Max Payne to me, words can't express how ****ed I would be
    Waiting = Dumb

When the possibility's are endless and infinite, the only decision is where to start. *With the X-Box*

Quit your *****ing. I don't get to play RAW until <b>after</b> Christmas! And there will be a demo of it on PGR, you can wait 5 day...
    Ahhhh, XBox™. The refreshingly green pick-me-up, with half the added side affects. Uhhhh, I think...

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Ah, man...that blows some serious ass! Yeah...I have Halo, too...and PGR and Fever...I guess I can wait five days. Still a bummer, though...

Maybe that have a couple extra details to work out first...oh well, that means it will be better, though

Thread Information