Thread: hmm

Default hmm

Well I changed my mind about DOA3, I originally didn't know why anyone was making half the deal they were about it, but now that I go back and read more about and see more about it I've definetly changed my mind, I might rent it though just to make sure before I buy it.
    Waiting = Dumb

When the possibility's are endless and infinite, the only decision is where to start. *With the X-Box*

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I'm not going to buy this at launch...but, I will buy it next month. I will be really busy conquering Halo and playing Amped, PGR, and Fever

DOA3 looks amazing! One thing, though...I really wish that there were more male characters. The chicks are cool, though...But, I think that there are more chicks than dudes... This is probably the only game that can get away with having so many chicks on a fighting game only because they are kind of pleasant to the eye Could be too much beer, though

A freind of mine just got done playing it at the store.. He called me right after he was done.. He said DOA3 almost made him **** his paints. He said it was the best fighting game he ever played.. He went on rambling for some time but its in my bundle . I would buy the game for graphics alone but from what I hear it is da bomb to the right nut.
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Yeah...I hear ya, Scarecrow...next month, when I get DOA3, I plan on giving my left nut a noogie

I don't think I will be picking up Dead or Alive 3 for one simple reason.....I don't like fighting games. It does look good visually though, I might add. It just isn't for me.

Originally posted by Maximus
    Yeah...I hear ya, Scarecrow...next month, when I get DOA3, I plan on giving my left nut a noogie
    haha, give your left nut a noogie?
    Waiting = Dumb

When the possibility's are endless and infinite, the only decision is where to start. *With the X-Box*

My friend is bringing me amped demo for my comput over tomight.. boo yahh............ wait that is an electronic grip
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

Well I was at Xbox Unleashed in NyC and played DOA3.. Trust me, this is definatley the best fighting game in any console at the moment.. The graphics beat any arcade machine and the controls were great...

I just can't wait to get my bundle which is Halo, DOA3, and Oddworld ....

PS- I'm sure that my son is going to love oddworld...

Enjoy ....

Tweaker

Originally posted by fanofslipknotib
    I don't think I will be picking up Dead or Alive 3 for one simple reason.....I don't like fighting games. It does look good visually though, I might add. It just isn't for me.
    I agree with you, fighting games just aren't my bag, but it is very beautiful and fluid. And it looks great.
    Live long and strong

Thread Information