Thread: The Thing

PIMP

Default The Thing

Hey all,

If anyone has this game or has played this game and gotten as far as the level where you have to walk up a pole and drop through the roof of a small room to get an access card, you might be able to help me out. I don't know If there's any other levels like this one, but If It helps you out any It's towards the begining of the game. Well, right after the save point In the tool shed/box/or whatever, you walk down a flight of stairs and at the end of a hallway there's a door. Through this door Is the first boss like creature you encounter.. a big giant of a "Thing". Well, the first time I went through this part I quickly ran over to the panel holding x to eventually open the door.. that was It.. I didn't have to kill the creature.

My question Is whether or not you're supposed to beat this thing, do you get anything from beating it, how hard and how to beat it, ect. ect? Any help will greatly be appreciated. This game Rocks!!

-Matt

hmm thats odd..i had a hell of a time beating this thing..i wish i woulda known i could run past it..you dont get anything from beating it..i dont think..lol at least i didnt..
    Got boom box?

well if you looked in your objectives before the main one was find the norweigan with the radio and after you get the creature down to a certain point the norweigan dudes torso and like head pops out of the creature and in objectives it says completed but i didnt get anything from it except a completed objective

Thread Information