Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Games you'd like to see remade?

Default Games you'd like to see remade?

Since I've littered this subject all over the board, I figured I'd just make it one thread.

Remember this is for PS2, Gamecube and XBox.

1.The Tick *if it indeed was for another system*
    2.Killer Instinct
    3.Sonic *any of them*
    Waiting = Dumb

When the possibility's are endless and infinite, the only decision is where to start. *With the X-Box*

Default I'm waiting for the day when I can have sex with a cartoon character

The first Mortal Combat, the second Street Fighter, some ninja game that I can't remember the name of.
    Signatures are a boring reminder that everyone might have a personality.

1) dbl dragon
    2) jackel

both were on nes
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

How about consoles?

I wish the PS2 and the GameCube were remade...they can't hold water to the XBox!

Thumbs up Streets... of... Raaaage!

I'd definitely like to see Streets of Rage. Boy, I miss those games. I hope SoR4 is coming to XBox.
    In this world, there are three kinds of people: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what the hell just happenned. F0X-H0UND 0wnZ j00 n00b|3 b3@tC|-|!

Zombies Ate My Neighbors.

That was such an incredible game on SNES, and I wish it came to XBox or Gamecube.

Whatever happened to the company that made it?

Default Re: Streets... of... Raaaage!

Originally posted by FOX-HOUND
    I'd definitely like to see Streets of Rage. Boy, I miss those games. I hope SoR4 is coming to XBox.
    That's the game I was trying to think of earlier! Thanks, and yeah I was also a huge fan of SOR back in the genesis day, and would love to see it make a reappearence.
    Waiting = Dumb

When the possibility's are endless and infinite, the only decision is where to start. *With the X-Box*

My vote would be a 3D rendition of Bionic Commando for the NES
    Andrew "Zaleskid" Zaleski III

Dungeon Keeper
    Warcraft II
    Demolition Derby
    Populous

Ahhh, you guys have sent me into an 80's flashback. Ok anyway, I would love to see Double Dragon and without a doubt Bionic Commando. I have it on Gameboy but it's just not the same.

Anyone here still have a Genesis besides me?? I just realized how much I miss Streets of Rage. I think I will go down to Funcoland tomorrow and see if they still have a copy for the Genesis. One last thing, does anyone know if Spy Hunter is coming to the Xbox. I was happy when I found out that it was being re made. Well that was till I found out if was for the PS2. Currently it's one of the most rented games at my work.

Slave-XBA

I am wanting to see some "Dracula X - the circle of blood" action on any 'next generation' system. This was the super nifty turbo graphix 16 super cd castlevania game released only in Japan.

It was soooooooooo super phatty phat kick booty rad.

i think i'd like to see WARSONG of the SEGA GENISIS to make it to xbox...also the old streetfighter games like streetfighter s.e....another game would be ALIEN SYNDROME of the NES...ZOMBIES ATE MY NEIGHBORS was fun...so was MANIAC MANSION....now THAT was hella tight...STREETS OF RAGE kicked a$$ too...i wouldn't mind seeing CONTRA on xbox...i think it would be cool...i think those are the games that i'd like to see on the 'BOX
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

River city Ransom
    Spy vs Spy
    My Xbox Pre-order 1 Xbox, two controllers, Halo, DoA3, DVD Playback Kit. Total: $518

Definetely World Class Rugby
    Hidden Content

What the world, needs now, is love, sweet love!

metroid and kid icarus, those games ruled... id even get a gamecube for new versions of em.....

Humm… Some that come off the top of me head

GATO : WWII Submarine Simulation (Apple IIe) : update graphics and physics engine + add greater game content and extensive multi-player support.

Zork (Apple IIe) : Keep it text based with graphical representation : not ‘full 3d’ – recreate Zork and keep the nostalgia of it’s incredible interaction and well written atmosphere.

Warlords (Atari 2600) : Update graphics and toss in new modes of multiplayer (this was a really fun 2-4 player game)

Secret of Manna (SNES) : Up the graphics, but not drastic GUI changes, maybe keep sprite biased and isometric view for that dose of the past feel.

Kings Quest I / II (PSOne) : not really game changes, but add a newer engine for eye-candy. This would also be a great basis for a multi-user game ala. Never Winter Nights (network game) or MMORPG if done with care. Plenty of atmosphere here.

Return Fire (PSOne) : up the graphics but keep the GUI intact and extend the awesome multi-player to support at least LAN environment and definitely co-op play.

Resident Evil (1) (PSOne) : The original and best – up the graphics and totally re-do the scripting and get real voice actors this time. Addition of co-op play and LAN play (deathmatches and team –play with both humans and evil thingies)

Thief 1 & 2 (and 3! ;)) (PC) : direct port would be fine by me, but I guess you could squeeze in the latest graphics – no other change in 1 or 2 other than multi-player addition. 3 is in the making as we speak, I only know it’s going for PC though… rats.

Half-Life Mods (consisting of all the latest Mods available in playable state) (PC) : direct port using the latest HL build and mod builds – this one isn’t about the HL game itself (hell, X-box is already getting HL2, so we’ll have single player stuff), this one’s pretty much for the endless hours of fun with online playing, especially Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, and Team Fortress Classic.

If it wasn’t apparent, I really like co-op and competitive play with other, real humans – so most of ‘em have co-op LAN style and/or Online support.

~

eLoup
    Seattle, WA USA

Default Hmmmm.

Games I would like to see re-made:

LodeRunner
    TRON Deadly Discs(Intellivision)
    TV Sports Football and Basketball
    Dungeon Master
    "I play games, not consoles"

Talking

contra
    gauntlet
    sonic
    mega man

I just wanna see cannon fodder an pilot wings
    XBOX RULZ
    GAMECUBE SUX
    NUFF SAID

Tweaker

Wrath of The Black Manta, Ninja Gaiden, Mike Tyson's Punch-Out, or Tiger-Heli, or maybe Vindicators...

Yes they are all NES, but that's what I grew up on. And they were fused in my brain at an early age.
    Last edited by GreenFire; 11-10-2001 at 01:29 PM.
    Live long and strong

Thread Information