Thread: DUALITY Gameplay Footage!!!!!!!!!Check This Out Now!!!!!!!

Default DUALITY Gameplay Footage!!!!!!!!!Check This Out Now!!!!!!!

Saw this over on www.popcultureshock.com. It's a preview with some great videos of the game. Maybe it's just me, but I haven't seen these before. I'm surprised I haven't seen more of this game, but now I think I'm gonna have to get it. What do ya think?
    Last edited by Northwood; 09-11-2002 at 02:46 PM.

Um wow...

Those screenshots looks awesome. So that chick mascot for the XB ages ago is actually in a game eh? I will definately keep an eye on this one. A MGS and VR mission mixed with plenty of puzzles and action type game? Whoa... they stoled my 3 different characters and style idea though.

Proud owner of Halo: Combat Evolved

I don't know if she's in the game, but it does look like the same art style doesn't it? Wouldn't that be cool though, if you were fighting a human, and a couple mechs were doing the same battle mimicking every single move? At any rate, it sure does look good doesn't it?

The Frew-its of the Devil

Hmmm... I saw both these videos months ago...

BTW the game does look masterful. I can't wait....
    Last edited by JimmieDoogan; 09-11-2002 at 03:23 PM.
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

first movie is the known intro, second one is the gameplay-movie where the screenshots are from. was an ign-insider few weeks ago...

game looks sweet, but the guy walks kinda funny when he goes across the bridge.

thats the first that i am seeing of the game and it looks damn good.
    another one to add to the list....

Phantagram Rules, they are giving us Lots of great games , theres an Article on xboxgamers.com about a new deal they made , anyway they are also making Strident and many other games , all their graphics are amazing and the only console they make games for is XBOX , well because no other console can handle those graphics, they also make them for PC
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

I wish Ninja Gaiden had this realistic type look to it! Looks unbelievable!
    Morrowind, Strident, Duality, Project Ego, Panzer Dragoon, Shenmue II, Dominion, GTA3, MGS2, Bloodrayne, Sega GT, Hunter, Enclave, Kakuto Chojin, Moto GP, Star Wars:Kotor, Doom III, Unreal Championship, The Matrix, Unseen, Call of Cthulhu, Bruce Lee, Buffy, Deathrow, Yager, Superman, Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor, Xavier Fox, BC, Dimitri, Turok, Ultimate Blade of Darkness, Midtown Madness 3, Mafia, DiabloX, Ninja Gaiden, Streets of Rage, MK: DA, Rocky, Mike Tyson Boxing, Prisoner of War, Dead to Rights, Pro Race Driver, Ghost Recon, Xmen Next Dimension, Quantum Redshift, Brute Force, Transworld Snowboarding, and Soul Caliber 2!!!

I have become so impressed with Duality over its lifecycle as an action/stealth/RPG. Making its transition from PC to xbox has proved sucessful and the games visuals are, to say the least, incredible.
    The gameplay, I'm told, will handle a lot like MGS which may or may not be a good thing. It's RPG elements are what make's Duality very interesting, and should be what makes this title stand out from MGS or Splinter Cell....
    Phantagram is set to make an impact with this behemoth no doubt.

Thread Information