Thread: Stronghold/Storage questions

Default Stronghold/Storage questions

Pre Stronghold, wheres the best place to store your loot? I've been using the shack in Seyda Neen and it's just not big enough =[

nm the 2nd question... ill search the forums 1st.

The manor in Balmora with the dead guy...I can't remember his name...it's a good place.

Since I don't have much stuff right now, I use the bedroom in the Balmora fighter's guild. I'll get to work on getting a stronghold pretty soon.
    Yep, another TXB member visting while the site's down.

In Balmora check out the house of Balag Dal-Ur (it's something like that); it's the big lighthouse in the southeast of town, next to the river. The Orc woman inside is wanted by the Fighter's Guild, so you can kill her with no repercussions. The interior is huge. The bed's downstairs, and they're a bunch of crates on the top floor. Nice place to call home.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Oops...I forgot about that one. It's a good place as well, though a little cramped once you get a ton of stuff.

I use the Trader in Balmora. He has a big shop, great for showing off your goodies! Also, it is big. With a big bed room! I like it!

I used to store my stuff in the Dren Plantation Villa. I did this because there were so many valuable things there I just decided to move in. It is an enormous house and there is lots of places to store your things.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

I have a question...

I just got my stronghold (Hlaalu), and I have an almost unlimited amount of loot back in Balmora, so I was wondering if the Overflow Loot bag appears in your stronghold?

I know you can place as many weapons down as you like, because they have no effect...but stuff like potions and candles and decorations and that kind of crap...too much makes the loot bag appear...

My friend was keeping all his loot (everything he found, which is a whole damn lot) in the Thieves Guild in Balmora...and he had no loot bag come up. he has the PC version (i'll get a pic of his loot pile asap if you want), but I know the loot bag appears on the pc version, so thats not the thing. It might be the presence of people in the room or building, so maybe if there are people alive, then the bag does not appear...anyone know anything about this?

Only thing I know about the lootbags is that once a bunch of stuff piles up, one will form. My lootbag is Ralen Hllalo. Better than a regular lootbag 'cause I can actually put the stuff on him (unlike the bags, where anything you drop automatically goes into the bag).

If you're in House Redoran, one of the duties for the house is to challenge some guy in Balmora to a duel. Do this and kill him, and his house is yours. An awesome house, too: Three shelves, and about 6-8 tables.

Originally posted by GamemasterD
    Only thing I know about the lootbags is that once a bunch of stuff piles up, one will form. My lootbag is Ralen Hllalo. Better than a regular lootbag 'cause I can actually put the stuff on him (unlike the bags, where anything you drop automatically goes into the bag).

If you're in House Redoran, one of the duties for the house is to challenge some guy in Balmora to a duel. Do this and kill him, and his house is yours. An awesome house, too: Three shelves, and about 6-8 tables.

your lootbag in inside the guy's corpse?

Technically, the dead body IS the lootbag. I've got a gigaton of stuff on him (like 30 complete sets of different armor and hundreds of weapons).

Originally posted by GamemasterD
    Technically, the dead body IS the lootbag. I've got a gigaton of stuff on him (like 30 complete sets of different armor and hundreds of weapons).
    Oh, so you can just keep putting stuff in his corpse nd it will never get full?

I hope that's one of thos permanent, non-disposable corpses. 'Cause if that thing rots you could lose all your stuff.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

I've been using that dead body as a loot bag since I began the game, so it's safe for me to say that it won't dissappear.

i think i'll kill the biitch in balmora. that sounds like the best.

The guy I'm referring to is Ralen Hllalo, and HE IS DEAD THE MOMENT YOU START THE GAME. You DON'T have to kill him. Just find (and get in) his house in Balmora, and it's pretty much yours.

I recently took over the manor between the Hllalo manor and the Hllalu Council house (had to fight the guy in the house as a Redoran mission, and I killed him). It's a nice house, too; it has a bunch of tables.

Thread Information