Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: when special people try to make fun of micrsoft

Default when special people try to make fun of micrsoft

i was surfing and came across http://www.geocities.com/kitsunefox2001/gncomics.html
    take a look at the xbox haters comic ugh it made me sick talk about retarted. let's e-mail this guy so he learns his lesson
    you can have my xbox, when you pry it from my cold dead hands

that was the stupidest thing I have ever read , it was 12 year old humor and just showed hatred for something he fears and doesn't understand ,
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

That is the most stupid, ***, and uncreative thing I have ever seen in my life. What is the person who drew that....a little slow or what? That is about 30 seconds of my life I will never get back again. I feel like a cheap french wh@re.....thanks a lot you ps2 reject!!!!

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Willy-XBA Hidden Content
    2011 Stanley Cup Champions - Toronto Maple Leafs

What is the point of whining about what others think about microsoft ? How bout you be happy with what you got and let others act/think how they want. You are no better. This guy is a xbox hater, so what ? Not everyone is the same.

You hate him, does he care ? no. Stop caring about other people's decisions and live your own life. God damn cry babies.

Kvik ,

pratice what you preach, you just did what you said we shouldn't do , that was funny
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

Flushing the Ducts evil xbox king's Avatar

Sleeping

Originally posted by laughs2907
    What is the person who drew that....a little slow or what?
    Just a little
    Poor Delta...I hope she gets better quickly.

Originally posted by KviK
    What is the point of whining about what others think about microsoft ? How bout you be happy with what you got and let others act/think how they want. You are no better. This guy is a xbox hater, so what ? Not everyone is the same.

You hate him, does he care ? no. Stop caring about other people's decisions and live your own life. God damn cry babies.
    I think your missing my point.....I couldn't give a flying fu(k what this idiot thinks of the xbox. My point is that this a$$clown wasted approximatley 30 seconds of my life with his mindless dribble. Kinda like what i'm doing right now to you guys(lol, sorry)
    But if you wanna make fun of something, be creative. ****ing on the XBOX makes no sense. There is no irony or comedic value in that what so ever. Thats like me saying "Ummmm guys, lets all have a bowel movement on the ps2 and blow our noses on the gamecube.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahhahaaahaaahahaha

true i could care less, i thought would show a little funny to my fellow xbox buddies and by the way this guy said he was gonna post my e-mail letter on the web site so check that out he also said i would suffer the consequences if i e-mailed him again he he. so let's all e-mail him and see what he thinks
    you can have my xbox, when you pry it from my cold dead hands

You guys should learn to ingore kvik. Hes a Ć’ucking b1tch who got banned from TXB cause hes a racist.
    Your sig exceded the size limits set here at XBA. Please change it before it can be shown again.
    http://tcf.5u.com/images/durex.gif

Lol this is so funny.
    I actually liked his comics.

Any way you ppl get mad at him for doing to your Xbox what many of you do to the Gamecube and Ps2..What goes around comes around. Why get all testy over an internet comic...that's a bit ridiculos...
    Hidden Content
    Props for the sweet sig to xbocks.

Originally posted by Nameless
    Lol this is so funny.
    I actually liked his comics.

Any way you ppl get mad at him for doing to your Xbox what many of you do to the Gamecube and Ps2..What goes around comes around. Why get all testy over an internet comic...that's a bit ridiculos...
    My thoughts exactly.

What he may find funny, you may not. Oh well, not that big of a deal. You label him as the immature one but look at yourselves (Some of you). You just got your panties in a bundle over nothing. Now stick your hand back there, grab a handful, and pull them out. Other than nameless, Kvik was the only post worth while in this thread. Calling names isn't going to change that.

This should be closed.

i dont like microsoft, but i like the xbox. does that make me bad? just because someone hates microsoft, it doesnt mean theyre bad or anything. and his comics were pretty funny. i bet that if someone made comics just like that, except they were about nintendo or sony, you guys would like them.
    Last edited by Snoopy7548; 09-16-2002 at 06:23 PM.

This kid is quite the artist

lol it was funny cus hes an idiot..
    Got boom box?

Flushing the Ducts evil xbox king's Avatar

Originally posted by y2kash_14
    This kid is quite the artist
    mmm, sarcasm *drools*
    Poor Delta...I hope she gets better quickly.

no really, this guy is really good

Originally posted by pounder
    lol it was funny cus hes an idiot..
    Cos he has a sesne of humor?

Snoop made a real good point, if this was about the Gamecube or ps2 you would think it was hillarious. I hope not all Xbox owners are as big babies as you people are...
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by Mastaminded

My thoughts exactly.

What he may find funny, you may not. Oh well, not that big of a deal. You label him as the immature one but look at yourselves (Some of you). You just got your panties in a bundle over nothing. Now stick your hand back there, grab a handful, and pull them out. Other than nameless, Kvik was the only post worth while in this thread. Calling names isn't going to change that.

This should be closed.
    Is it just me or do all XBOX haters seem ret@rded? Well they must be to shell out the same amount of money for one tenth the machine. They not only annoy me with there idiotic purchashing decisions, but there dumb and snotty posts make me want to hurl. Now I must admit, I am definitly a hypocrit.....but it seems to me that XBOX haters just have no life. If you hate it don't come here. Go back to your parents basement, put on your usual superhero costume and imagine what it would be like to someday kiss a girl or something. You make us all sick. Seriously, you do....now go....go I said.....come on........thats better.

Originally posted by laughs2907

Is it just me or do all XBOX haters seem ret@rded? Well they must be to shell out the same amount of money for one tenth the machine.

you sound like a gc and ps2 hater. i think theyre worse than xbox haters.

Originally posted by Snoopy7548

you sound like a gc and ps2 hater. i think theyre worse than xbox haters.
    Agreed GC and PS2 haters are worse.
    Also I am not an Xbox hater, like all systems it has it's pros and it's cons. The main con for me is many of the Xbox fans, who rag on other systems for no real reason. Real gamers do not rag on other systems but embrace the different aspects of each system. laughs2907 is just one of those people who get all uptight and moody when others voice their opinions on the Xbox, you guys gave the artist of those comics exactly what he wanted: attention.

Go back to your parents basement, put on your usual superhero costume and imagine what it would be like to someday kiss a girl or something.
    Now what was the point of that? If you are trying to make a point the best way to go about it is staying calm and level headed. Childish name callings just make you look like a fool, and no one will take you seriously. Grow up a bit, then come back to post when you can string a sentence together without name calling.
    Last edited by Nameless; 09-17-2002 at 07:02 PM.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information