Thread: Been wondering about something...

Default Been wondering about something...

Ever sence Nov 15th 2001, I have been puzzled by some items in Halo. Sometimes I come across ammo boxes that I cant pick up even if my weapon is empty, anyone know why?
    Hidden Content

You'll take my life but I'll take yours too, You'll fire your musket but I'll run ya through! So when your waiting for the next attack you'd better stand theres no turnin back.

The bugle sounds and the charge begins but on this battlefield no one wins, the smell of acrid smoke and horses breath as I plunge into certain death.

The horse he sweats with fear we break to run, the mighty roar of the Russian guns and as we race towards the human wall the screams of pain as my comrades fall.

We hurdle bodies that lay on the ground and the Russians fire another round, we get so near so far away, we wont live to fight another day.

We get so close near enough to fight, when a Russian gets me in his sight, he pulls the trigger and I feel the blow, a burst of rounds take my horse below.

And as I lay there gazing at the sky, my body's numb my throat is dry, and as I lay forgotton and alone without no fear I take my parting groan.

They're probably for atmosphere. To indicate that a gunfight took place. There's a room in the Maw that is littered with Assault Rifles and Shotguns that you can't pick up.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Thread Information