Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst Xbox Game Ever .

Alien Worst Xbox Game Ever .

i dunno if u guys feel the same way but BRUCE LEE has to be the sorriest piece of crap game in everything from graphix to the cheesy voice acting. i think its the sorriest game ever for xbox.if anyone know a crappier one please reply.
    -JYNX-
    SHUTITUP!

all DVD games that can be played on any DVD player that they passed on us , oh and Kviks Dusting game that game sucks
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

That game named Azur..... Azur......Azurick or some crap like that. That is also one sorry piece of major toilet clogging material.

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Willy-XBA Hidden Content
    2011 Stanley Cup Champions - Toronto Maple Leafs

xbAWOL

i have to agree, bruce lee is the worst game ever, and oxm agrees!!!

I gotta go Bruce Lee, or Bloodwake.

well...out of all the games ive played i gotta go with azurik....geez that game blew chunks...MS should be ashamed of themselves for making that game

10k.

Alien

BloodWake. It's so bloody boring.

Bruce Lee is by far the worst game I've played...keeping in mind that I've not played Kabuki or Azurik.

Blood Wake? Probably one of the best games I've ever played on any platform. This game is not for the weak, it takes skill and strategy...which is why lots of people don't like it. If you want to jump in and start blowing everything away, Blood Wake is not for you.

Bloodwake and Wreckless....Boring...played it once....and never touched it again?...

Flushing the Ducts evil xbox king's Avatar

HALO , just kiddin...

Gotstobe Azurik or Kabuki Warriors or Bruce Wee, I mean Lee...
    Poor Delta...I hope she gets better quickly.

10k.

Originally posted by Zion
    If you want to jump in and start blowing everything away
    See, that's what most people call "fun". Something BloodWake is missing. In fact, it's missing a whole crap load.

couldnt be worse than kabuki

I used to post here a lot.

yo, i dont know why ppl didnt like azurik, i thought it was one of the most fun games ive ever played

i was sooooo into it for like 40 hours, then when i beat it i was sad cuz it was such a sweet game,

you have to give it time tho, it starts off real slow....

Renegade of funk

007 Agent Under Fire. Blocky graphics, poor enemy AI, bad controls, lame multiplayer, just not enough to make me want to hold on to it. Can't believe I paid full price for it. I'm getting sick of these games that come out and they suck. That game doesn't even come close to harnessing any of the Xbox's power. It's like some companys don't care and they just throw a game out to the public. You always here about game testers and such, but if I where a game tester, I'd say: What is this garbage? Go back and try again. Oh is this for PS2, oh ok. But stop making crap for the Xbox.

WWF Raw: Suck
    007 Suck:
    Bruce Lee: Suck
    Kubuki warriors: suck
    Azuirik: Suck
    Crazy Taxi: Suck

Games that are sort of good, but have a bit of suckiness:
    Gunmetal: Good concept, but uninspired graphics. repetitive play, stupid enemies
    Bloodwake: Good idea, best water ever, pretty good graphics, but repetitive missions, poor AI, multiplayer is weak.

It's a damn good thing I love Halo. Matter of fact that's the only reason I bought the Xbox was for Halo.

For me it was between KABUKI and SHREK

The worst game that I've played is Bloodwake...

Wait, POW, is pretty bad too!

Alien worst gme

all those games are good and sucky but u can't have any worse voice acting than in BRUCE LEE.
    -JYNX-
    SHUTITUP!

Jeez I can't believe how many people think Blood Wake sucks..that's one of the best games ever! I don't get it...why do you all hate blood wake??

Renegade of funk

I never said tht Bloodwake was completely bad. It was my favorite for awhile, but I got tired of it. Once I finished it there was no point to playing it anymore. I beat it on Admiral and there's no more surprises. The multiplayer is not enough to keep it around either. Maps are too small. Weapons array are not interesting enough. The graphics are good and the water is awesome.
    Look, I've been in small combat boats and I've trained to do surface warfare and I'll say that the boats handle realistically except when you jump. You can't control your pitch like that, but at least the boats behave very well in the water. The enemies where dumb. Basically if you cut them off and flanked them, they regardless of who they where, they won't try to shake you off and basically wait to die. The big sampans just use firepower to hold you off. Basically the same strategy applies to all enemy vessels. Get on their stern quarter and ride with them, everytime they turn, ride the edge of their wake and turn with them. The whole time light them up with your weapons and they'll die quickly. Never go at someone straight on, and if possible attack only broadside or at the stern of the enemy. It was cool for the first time then it just had no substance to keep around.

Default Re: Worst Xbox Game Ever .

Originally posted by JYNX
    i dunno if u guys feel the same way but BRUCE LEE has to be the sorriest piece of crap game in everything from graphix to the cheesy voice acting. i think its the sorriest game ever for xbox.if anyone know a crappier one please reply.
    -JYNX-
    I hate to tell you this my freind, but the most boring game ever goes to ....dum dum dum dum ... OddWorld: Munche's Oddysey!!!
    Last edited by peejay2288; 09-22-2002 at 07:47 AM.

Thread Information