Thread: Hunter The Reckoning just gets better...

Talking Hunter The Reckoning just gets better...

and better as I get further into the game. I'm at the prison rooftops and actually managed to wipe out the endless herds of scary beasts without dying once (no co-op). But to get back on track: I think the graphics just keep getting better and better and the detail of the maps and characters is eye candy. When walking from roof to roof and looking down really makes this so enjoyable. The soundtrack is also getting better. The creators have managed to capture the creepy atmosphere in a great way and the fog is excellent. Just wanted to share my excitement for this kick4ss game
    I'm happy to 0wn:
    Halo | Dead or Alive 3 | RalliSport Challenge | Project Gotham Racing | Hunter: The Reckoning | Enclave | Buffy The Vampire Slayer | Splinter Cell | Moto GP | Colin McRae Rally 3 | Tao Feng | Dark Angel | Midtown Madness 3

Looking forward to:
    Halo 2 | Deus Ex 2 | DOOM 3 | Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

I thought this game was awesome, the graphics and the characters look great!(Heheh Martyr) the alternate costumes are way better though

I agree with both posts. I like the Martyr's alternate costume as well. But, as good as the game is, Balder's Gate : Dark Alliance is alot better.

Originally posted by Unreal
    I agree with both posts. I like the Martyr's alternate costume as well. But, as good as the game is, Balder's Gate : Dark Alliance is alot better.
    I can agree on that Unreal. Except I seem to like Gauntlet the best despite those awful graphics. It's just my opinion.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

I think Hunter got boring way to quickly. and the boss in the mansion is incredibly hard to beat.

Don't make people think that this is SUCH a good game... hell yeah it is screw that. GO and buy it right now. Its just a damn fun game!!!
    Xbox Rulz
    Go to hell
    Hidden Content

Thread Information