Thread: NFL2K3 cont.

Default NFL2K3 cont.

1. Rankings do change throughout the season for teams.

Rankings change in where you check the team stats true...thats a given however at the beginning when they compare the head to head match up it dont change...I had the rams for example and it still said the offense was #1 and based on my actual playing stats it was ranked #11.

2. Players ratings change from year to year in frnachise mode.

So are you saying after I play a full season it will change the rating? Im not talking about rating from game to game. If after I save at the end of the year everytime I load that franchise will it have the ratings from that year? then If I start a new one it will go to the default ratings?

3. 60-70 points? I have never had this happen ONCE and I have been playing on pro mode. I used several different teams to. So I think that is a user issue.

This is when I play my teams game and simulate all the rest.

You wrote it did happen to you. Which one is it? You was talking bad about NFL2k3, but now you're speaking positive. Oh, I see now. I hear a different tune in your voice.

On the head to head screen before a game where they display the different league placingings (1st,2nd,3rd,etc.) mine does change from game to game depending on my performance. I was playing the Rams and the following game my rating for Pass Defense went down 2 spots and so on. SO to say it doesn't track how well your team does throughout the season/franchise season is absurd.
    To be the man you first have to Beat him.

Thread Information