Thread: Official Reason for not putting Tribunal on Xbox..

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Default Official Reason for not putting Tribunal on Xbox..

I was wandering in the forums from the site of Morrowind. Guess what i found ? Check yourself. This is official words from Bethesda.

The Tribunal FAQ

There are no plans for an Xbox version of the Tribunal expansion at this time. Tribunal is not a stand-alone expansion. It requires that you have Morrowind installed. On the XBox, games are not installed. Information may be copied over temporarily, but there's no way to permanently install games. And since swapping disks causes the Xbox to reboot, there's no way to load first the Morrowind disk and then swap it with the Tribunal disk.

That's mean we cannot get this expansion.
    Back into the world of gaming.

well if you have a moded box, and a 120 gig hd you can use both. just port the games over.

The original Morrowind was on CD, correct? Are you going to tell me a DVD can't hold two CDs worth of information? Hell, I'd buy it, even if cost a game and a half.

There just f**king lazy, that's all. No, I take that back. "Lazy" is too subjective. What they are is too cheap to spend money developing an expansion for a console.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

I'm gonna agree wholly on that one. You know there's a way to get the expansion to Xbox.....Ah that ****es me off.
    Sometimes I think I would like to be named The Prince of Weasels. As the Prince of Weasels, I could sneak up behind people and bite them. Then they would turn around and say, "what the...oh, it's just you the Prince of Weasels."

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

There is a way...download all the content of Tribunal onto the harddrive and make it automatically load after Morrowind does, kind of like the new costumes in doa3.

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    There is a way...download all the content of Tribunal onto the harddrive and make it automatically load after Morrowind does, kind of like the new costumes in doa3.
    Exactly, Like it was said earlier. They are lazy and don't want to do it, just like they don't want to support the bugs in the XBox version.
    Here's how bad I suck

Don't get a free IPOD - Hidden Content

old sig Made by professor_frink he is the sig man!
    http://hosting.reversedreality.com/user_images/jschelm/sig.jpg

Those lazy ass *******s
    I'm not crazy Hidden Content I'm just slightly retarted Hidden Content

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

I dont appreciate being lied to after I just saw something be done when someone else said it cant be...

Not lazy, guys. Cheap. I'm sure the devs would love to have another project to work on that guarantees them a pay check. It's financial end that's probably saying "no," because they don't think they could make a profit off the venture. That's the thing that ****es me off.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Originally posted by SlightlySycho
    Not lazy, guys. Cheap. I'm sure the devs would love to have another project to work on that guarantees them a pay check. It's financial end that's probably saying "no," because they don't think they could make a profit off the venture. That's the thing that ****es me off.
    Ok Those cheap ass *******s

Shocked

Now I believe I shall slip into deep depression, then I will commit suicide. In my suicide note, I believe I will say that it is all Bethesda's fault, and that Tribunal was the only reason I had left fo living...On second thought, I think I'll just go on the back porch and smoke a cig .
    Toodles
    Sometimes I think I would like to be named The Prince of Weasels. As the Prince of Weasels, I could sneak up behind people and bite them. Then they would turn around and say, "what the...oh, it's just you the Prince of Weasels."

Originally posted by frAn
    Now I believe I shall slip into deep depression, then I will commit suicide. In my suicide note, I believe I will say that it is all Bethesda's fault, and that Tribunal was the only reason I had left fo living...On second thought, I think I'll just go on the back porch and smoke a cig .
    Toodles

PS

Can I have your copy of morrowind if you do decide to kill yourself because it's still not in stores here in Holland

Thread Information