Well I bought Hitman 2 Silent Assassin for X Box today and just want to give my impressions of the game if anyone else plans on buying it.

I have only played through the first mission but what I have seen so far is pretty awesom.

The actual game play is not to bad.It takes some getting use to but its about an half hour learning curve. Now on to the game. Lets take the first mission for example since that is the only one I have done. As the Hitman, you have the ability to assume the identity of your victims meaning you can kill them and than take there clothes and what ever there carrying..flowers, groceries,etc.
Also you have to be clever and find out a way to get passed the guards without your weapons. You also have the ability to sneak, crouch,lean left/right, Step out left/right, drop items,look through keyholes, open doors,reload,holster weapon,Move camera to look around,toggle 1st or 3rd person view.

Also during the mission the guards are smart and if you give them any reason to believe that your not the person your dressed up as, they will question you or maybe open fire. You have a threat meter which by the speed of your heart tells you how close you are to getting busted. The faster the heartbeats the more likely it is you will get caught. There is a lethal arsenal at your disposal like 9MM Pistol SD, Silverballer.45, Deagle .50., Fiberwire(Strangulation cord), Anaesthetic, Kitchen knife, Binoculars, lockpick, and many more...

Finally this game features in mission saves ( No more restart the whole mission when you die, however your are limited to how many times you can save during the mission. You also have a map, and you can check your mission objectives and briefing anytime during the mission. You can also setup your graphic options, sound options and control setup. You can only select Normal, professional and expert when you start a new game.No easy level on this game which is fine by me. Only 1 player.The sound and music is okay, nothing to brag about but I ain't complaining.

Overall I took a chance on this game and Im pretty impress so far.
I am enjoying it on the X box. This game is kinda like MGS in a way. Stealth and efficent killer. I would rank 8/10.