Thread: Star Wars: Galaxies...wow....

Default Star Wars: Galaxies...wow....

I have chatted on Xbox Live recently about this and just read a post at another forum talking about the upcoming PC version. What I've heard and read has me giddy as a school girl.

This IS coming to Xbox, right? And wouldn't it be even BETTER with the voice chat?

I have yet to play one, but I could get WAYYY too addicted to a MMORPG. If I get this game, I will have to be VERY disciplined!
    -TM

Default Re: Star Wars: Galaxies...wow....

Originally posted by Trusty Mutsi
    I have chatted on Xbox Live recently about this and just read a post at another forum talking about the upcoming PC version. What I've heard and read has me giddy as a school girl.

This IS coming to Xbox, right? And wouldn't it be even BETTER with the voice chat?

I have yet to play one, but I could get WAYYY too addicted to a MMORPG. If I get this game, I will have to be VERY disciplined!
    If its on XBL it HAS to use the Xbox communicator. Its a MS policy.

I'm with you on this one... this game has so much potential its unbelievable!! Also, since you've got an Xbox, check out Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic if you haven't already. Its a single player RPG but it looks so freakin cool!!!!
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Well, ever since Xbox Live, I've been having trouble getting excited about anything not online.
    -TM

lol. Same here, I was excited about the upcomming Xbox games, But now I'am a BETA tester only Live games interest me It's sucks and I know I'am doing it and need to stop

Thread Information